Cousin's block heeled courts

chris100575

My cousin wore these shoes to my wedding with a very nice black satin dress. I'd been admiring the shoes on the day, so went she came to visit recently she brought them up for me to try on. I couldn't resist getting a couple of pics while I was in them!

post-988-133522959856_thumb.jpg

post-988-133522959861_thumb.jpg

post-988-133522959866_thumb.jpg

Awesome, they look great. I have a pair of Carvella shoes similar to this too and they are great looking and very comfortable, pity they are expensive though. Its very nice of your cousin to let you try them. Did you get to keep them.

formallyknownas: No I didn't get to keep them, she just let me wear them for a while. Trolldeg: What would you suggest? Roniheels: It wasn't a formal dress, I can't really describe it, it was not quite rockabilly and not quite goth. It did look good with the shoes though. It wasn't that traditional a wedding, my wife's dress was black and I wore my New Rock Reactors with my suit. (Big stompy goth boots)

Very, very nice shoes. With this block heel they do - so in my opninion - fit even with Jeans and woolen socks. What makes me wonder is the sole of these shoes. Did you cousin "wear" them in a bag? They seem so pretty unused. :smile:

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR SHORT HEELS!

Wonder no more, my aunt has arthritis and is unable to walk far. Because of this my uncle drove her and my cousins to the door of both the wedding and the reception so that they could help her. Rachel, whose shoes they are, probably walked about four metres that wasn't on carpet, and she's not had occasion to wear them since. This is why the soles look new.

Those are IMPRESSIVE, you wer/are very fortunate to have a cousin that will let you try them. I am curious, how did she know you wanted to try them? Did you know they were going to fit before she offered?

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Well, she moved in with me for a few months about five years ago. I decided that if she was going to be my housemate she needed to know about my heels before she moved in and either caught me in them or found a pair that wasn't hers. Fortunately she was fine with it, although it did surprise her at first. It turned out that we have roughly the same size feet, so we used to borrow each other's shoes quite often. When I said that I liked her shoes at the wedding she said that next time we saw each other and it was more private that I could try them on. Star that she is, she remembered and brought them with her when she visited. She also tried on a couple of pairs of mine that she hadn't seen before. I'm getting a pair of her knee length boots next time I see her because she doesn't wear them any more. :smile:

Barney: Hers are from Carvela, but I don't think they have them any more and they only went up to a size 41. Those do look almost identical though. Legs: Of course I gave them back, they're not mine. I'm not going to steal from her.

• 1 month later...