Got Some Heels Out For Halloween

Stilletto2004

Very nice look for Halloween.I also did a dress up for the evening. I wore a black leather skirt , just above the knee, with a bright orange silky look dress shirt, jet black suspender pantyhose with my new Nine West black, knee high, leather boots with a 4" stiletto heel. My wife helped me with some eye makeup and lipstick and off we went to a couples Halloween party. I got some great comments especially from the ladies, one who told me that "I looked hot". It was a great party!!!!!!! Another outing wearing heels and a skirt. Incidentally I am not used to wearing stiletto heels . Had to sit down several times to give my legs a rest, last night. Happy Heeling, bluejay

Thanks for all the responses! For the record, I'm the tall guy with the pointy hat. :smile: It was a lot of fun, had a lot of great responses. I got more comments about the fishnets than the heels really. At the bar later I heard a lot of 'nice legs' comments. Just proof that heels make legs look better!

Mike

Are you trying to out do the boss, or is this an extension of her challenge.

I'm gonna guess the boss had better plan on seeing you in heels a lot more often.

Yeah, I think I'm breaking everyone in. Nobody really cares - I'm sure some think it strange - but at the end of the day nobody really cares. It's just shoes.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Did you had a question about you walking around in heels? I'm a bit curious as it takes practice and 1 day in a year will not do it to spend 8 hours @ work in heels. What was your answer to such question or what would you answer if someone would ask you?

The only questions I got was, "How do you walk in those?!" My answer was simple, "I just put one foot in front of the other." I had comments like, "you're really good at it" or "your legs are better than mine" etc. I just embraced the comments and said thanks or something like that. I was confident the whole time, I wasn't hiding anything. I just smiled and did what I do on any other day. I am wearing some 3" ankle boots today. Nobody has said a word even though they echo on the hard floors around here. :-)

Mike