Toe type

Jabble

What is your favorite type of toe on high heels?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite type of toe on high heels?

• Round
    • Open
    • Pointed
    • Other (Please specify)

I voted pointed but.. You left out Square and Almond.

Agreed, and in fact, Almond toe has become my favorite for about the last two years now.

When I started public heeling I bought almost all round toes for my shoes and boots as I felt more comfortable wearing them (both mentally and physically). However, I have gravitated toward almond toe on almost all of my recent purchases. I like them as a compromise in both comfort and they look a bit more feminine without being overly feminine, if you get my meaning.

Almond-toe is very similiar to round-toe? I just searched in Google images.

I left it open with "other". I was going to put square/flat. I just wanted to put the 3 most known/popular for high heels. I suppose almond-toe is becoming more popular now.

:smile:

Almond-toe is very similiar to round-toe? I just searched in Google images.

Yes pretty much... Almond Toe is sort of the middle ground between pointed toe and round toe. Similar to the shape of an almond nut: its semi pointed on one end, and an elongated round shape on the other end, so I would say an almond toe shoe is right within that range.

This page shows a good example of the shoes you could call almond toe I suppose, some are pointier than others: http://www.myshoes.com/trend/almond-toe

Yes pretty much... Almond Toe is sort of the middle ground between pointed toe and round toe. Similar to the shape of an almond nut: its semi pointed on one end, and an elongated round shape on the other end, so I would say an almond toe shoe is right within that range.

This page shows a good example of the shoes you could call almond toe I suppose, some are pointier than others: http://www.myshoes.com/trend/almond-toe

So my blue high heels, as seen under "My high heels" under "For Everyone" are most likely almond-toe?

Shoe/Boot Lovers, I voted ROUND-TOE as, although not as alluring as the almond-toe, it affords me more comfort. I do want to be able to enjoy the shoe without my toes suffering. Some styles with an almond-toe do fit me but it's a case-by-case basis. Just another reason to "try them on." HappyinHeels:wave:

Seems my "other" is with many others in the "nut" category - almond. Round was my first shoes shape and pointed was my second and almond became my favorite.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Its a shame. I've looked through that site and could not find what I liked in my size. 13 US.

• 2 weeks later...

"I have gravitated toward almond toe on almost all of my recent purchases" Would you bring me up to speed on this "almond toe" I've never heard of it until now. I wear rounded toe heels in boots and pumps.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!