My wifes new 15 cm heels

Glad you were able to figure out doing attachments.

I like the heel height, personally not a big fan of the pointy toe. Despite that, I'm sure anyone wearing this pair would look pretty hot.

I also was going to ask the question about the elongated toe. I am not a fan of that look, but I have seen many wearing them. How does your wife enjoy wearing them?

I also was going to ask the question about the elongated toe. I am not a fan of that look, but I have seen many wearing them. How does your wife enjoy wearing them?

She just learning to walk in them. She is used to heels up to 12 cm but these are 15,5! She enjoys the reaction they cause :smile:

That's a pretty significant height increase (for us non-metric folks: 12cm is about 4 3/4"; 15.5cm over 6"). If this is her first higher than 12cm pair, I wonder if maybe a pair in the middle of that difference (maybe 13.5cm, a little over 5 1/4") might by better choice. If she isn't shy, maybe you can get some pictures of while she's practicing in these.

That's a pretty significant height increase (for us non-metric folks: 12cm is about 4 3/4"; 15.5cm over 6"). If this is her first higher than 12cm pair, I wonder if maybe a pair in the middle of that difference (maybe 13.5cm, a little over 5 1/4") might by better choice.

If she isn't shy, maybe you can get some pictures of while she's practicing in these.

To be honest, these heels were not bought for walking :smile: I will try to take a few fotos when she's wearing them, maybe walking too!

• 2 weeks later...

Is that really the most gracious way you can phrase that request? :smile:

I don't understand what you mean? Do I have to feel sorry for not sharing pictures? I wrote that I will. For the moment, it's not possible. I didn't mean to be rude, just asking for some patience.

...something went wrong...sorry Trolldeg!!!

I don't understand what you mean? Do I have to feel sorry for not sharing pictures? I wrote that I will. For the moment, it's not possible. I didn't mean to be rude, just asking for some patience.

...something went wrong...sorry Trolldeg!!!

If you look at my quotation you will see that my post was directed at mickeyunc and not you. I think he was rude in the way he demanded pictures from you.