Domina 412

Jabble

Like the Domina 412?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Like the Domina 412?

• I just love them, I'm going to buy them soon!
    • I own a pair and they're fun!
    • I like them.
    • Not really my style, but they're alright
    • I do not like them at all.

VERY NICE!!! Love the heel and there is just enough toe visible to make someone curious about the rest of the toes. I understand that some prefer to not show their toes so this is the perfect shoe for both sides. Thanks for posting. E

Yes they are exactly 6 inches, no platform. Why do you ask?

Was just curious. Sometimes shoes with 6" heels, the heels might be slightly higher in larger sizes. I think those are more of the high heels you can order from China.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just bought a pair for my wive... she never wears anything over 4 inches, so this will be quite a shock, especially because she doesn't know how high they are. Can't wait till they arrive! I have been walking in 6 and 7 inch heels for a couple of years now, but I will leave this model for her as they are very feminine and I don't think she will appreciate me walking in them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have been looking at it for a while. Thought of buying it. I don't wear heels but I love seeing my girlfriend walking (more like struggling) with them. She likes the challenge. She is small in height with small feet. She can barely handle 4.5". I guess I will have to wait.