barney15c

What kind of boots do you like?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of boots do you like?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for zipped, but my vote ended on the laced count. There is a problem with the count. The numbers for zipped and laced must be reversed. Maybe it can be straightened out. I would never wear a pair of laced boots, I hate the look. I liked zipped or pull on types. Happy Heeling, bluejay

• 2 weeks later...

I love full zipper stiletto thighboots, you can get a nice snug fit, And it just feels so great zipping yourself into them :)

I love thigh high boots with pointed toe and skinny heel ,but i have a problem finding them in jersey city because my legs are very big and i just love the ones that thighhighguy wears and i think you loog great in them can you help me find some?

I have been wearing a pair of 3" ankle boots almost every day but now that it is HOT here i switched to 3"-4" samdals but the probem is that I cant wear them as much as I can wear the boots. Just bought a pair of 3 !/2" womans biker boots from e-bay

I also prefer black ankle style boots, the pair I wear almost daily have almond style toes slightly square and the heels are square also and about 3 inches high and are very comfortable. I do like lace up boots but would not wear anything other than ankle style. Thigh boots remind me of fishing, heels on a river bed I don't think so. Somebody will be man enough to give it a try though, and knee high boots only look great with a skirt. Me as I say ankle style boots with jeans cut just above the heels so they can be seen thats me.

life is not a rehearsal

• 3 months later...