Guten Tag

i just signed up and i am married to a beautiful Wife that shares my love for nice heels. She is the more dominant part in O/our relationship. She does have close to 200 pairs of shoes/boots and every now and then on a good day, She takes a pair outdoors. Mostly heels and mostly worn in the living room and bedroom. To my eyes, a Ladies' feet in either stockings with heels, or boots is the greatest view out there. Whenever She puts on a pair and just sits there dangling or walks around me, my heart is beating very fast and i can't take my eyes off. And then when She notices and looks at me and smiles, i'm lost and want to marry her all over again. i wanna fall down on my knees in front of Her and thank God i'm a man. i treat Her like a Queen with all the bells and whistles. On occasion i get some heel play, and that is the greatest feel to me. Anyway, there's one thing i don't understand: When i click on threads, why are the posts in reversed order, starting with the latest first? Is there a setting to turn this around somewhere?

I think that's a setting in your profile. Oh and hello and welcome.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Anyway, there's one thing i don't understand: When i click on threads, why are the posts in reversed order, starting with the latest first? Is there a setting to turn this around somewhere?

Wilkommen! :smile:

Shafted is correct: you can change that order in your User CP (underneath Settings & Options, click on the fourth option (called Edit Options). You are taken to a new page, and now scroll down to the caption Thread Display Options, and look for the second field, called Thread Display Mode).