SkinTwo Halloween Ball-London

Silvikrin

Pretty People Only.

If you look good, you will be invited in.

If you are in your 50s and don't, your chances are much less.

I went to one of their events some years ago. Yes, the hoi-polloi were in the main arena, but scouts were going around to invite photogenic people into the 'back room' to make the video which was used to portray the event (and was available for sale afterwards).

Xa

Pretty People Only.

If you look good, you will be invited in.

If you are in your 50s and don't, your chances are much less.

I went to one of their events some years ago. Yes, the hoi-polloi were in the main arena, but scouts were going around to invite photogenic people into the 'back room' to make the video which was used to portray the event (and was available for sale afterwards).

Xa

Even though I am in my 40's I'm sure I could dress up to conform to the entrace requirements especially with MrsF by my side. However I would never attend an event that refuses people by looks.

I understand events that require a certain dress code and those dressed normally are excluded, I also understand refusing any one who was scruffy/ dirty and even the use of photogenic people for promotional videos but to refuse entry because you are not pretty enough sums up all that is wrong with today's society and is no different than the negative vibes given to men in heels.

Xaphod this is not directed at you but at the event organisers.

rant over.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Hi, Anyone thinking of going to to the SkinTwo Halloween ball in London, well Berkshire actually?

I believe it's a 3 day event. I'm working there on the Saturday handing out the Baddie bags so say hi.

Silvikrin

Hi Silvikrin

Is there an age limit / looks bigotry on this event as suggest by Xaphod?

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave: