Funny people reactions

jim102

:text_lol:Check that video: http://www.aufeminin.com/video/see_259717/talons-aiguilles-pour-hommes.html

Look at the faces of the persons sat close to the man in heels.

Especially when He is walking in front of a woman and she takes a look on his shoes, that is the most funny.

People do not know how to react,nothing to say, their brain freeses their face.

Paralysed!

Another reason why I do not want to wear heels in public, I would laugh with looking at people, fixing them when walking hehehehe.

I laugh at that video every time I see it! Hysterical!! The woman cracks me up the most. It's like she saw a pot fly across the room by itself... lol

Charlie

Really, is it that woman too?

I do not undertand your last sentence: It is like she saw a bug pot across the room.

Crazy french translation I made, I do not get it!

I have to say I mow do react with a big smile to myself every time I see the 'brain freeze' expression. It really is a strange look. In my experience it's usually the 50+ age group that do it the most, they really can't process the information.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

It was filmed in Scotland who are about thirty years behind England when it comes to fashion, culture and just about anything else!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Brain freeze expression does not apply only to people 50 to 60 years old. It happens also to others I think kids 8 to 17 laugh, 18 to 50 sometimes laugh or brain freeze But brain freeze is very good for guys wearing heels in public! I am asking myself on a pair: black heel 2,5 inches what would be the reactions. It would be due to the high of the heels I think

It was filmed in Scotland who are about thirty years behind England when it comes to fashion, culture and just about anything else!

I lived in a village in north west Leicestershire with my first wife which fits your description perfectly. It was as though I drove through a time warp as I entered the village.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I lived in a village in north west Leicestershire with my first wife which fits your description perfectly. It was as though I drove through a time warp as I entered the village.

Ahhh, The charity shops in those kind of towns are often mindblowing. Unopened armfuls of packets of vintage fully fashioned stockings for 20p and incredible barely used 80s heels and handbags for 99p!!!

What, even that nice Mr Alex Salmond? :smile:

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Really, is it that woman too?

I do not undertand your last sentence: It is like she saw a bug pot across the room.

Try this: "It's like she saw an inanimate object fly across the room by itself."

The idea was to convey an analogy to what she saw as being so unusual with the man trying on heels. The expression on her face showed it totally did not compute. lol

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

...I do not undertand your last sentence: It is like she saw a pot fly across the room...

Greetings jim102 :-)

To follow Charlie's reply to your question.

The French translation for "It's like she saw a pot fly across the room by itself"

would be "C'est comme si elle avait vu un pot voler par lui-même d'un bout à l'autre de la pièce"

except skirts. Just don't tell a jock They don't see the joke. :smile:

Al

Too funny .. loved the older lady but the gent with the silly hat on cracked me up. Especially when asked his opinion .. he was about to offer one and then seemed to withdrawat the last moment. A great summation of how people react (inadvertantly) when they see something that does not fall within their definition of normal. Thanks for sharing

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels