Aldo westfield

bladerunner

Had a trip to westfield shopping centre yesterday (in heels) and spent 3hours shopping. thought i'd let you all know that this aldo branch is the best i have ever used compared to some previous experiences with staff service with other aldo branches. When i went in there were only four guys serving,not long ago i would have walked out again as i have found male staff a bit off putting in their attitudes,but not here! I asked for the style i wanted and immediately when he brought them over he unpacked them and got them ready for me to try on and was very friendly and attentive.Sadly they had a problem in that the size 41 boxes all have size 38 boots in them and he went back and forth four times.They found all that style of boot incorrectly sized in all the boxes! the brown wedge boots were the style in question about 2 months ago i got the red style boots (in black,could get a pic in black!) and again that was a good experience especially as one of the girls serving was trying on some of the shops heels while serving me! and boy was she good looking,but i digress! for my next trip there i will try for the boots again but also these lace up boots which they had but i ran out of time to try them on.

post-1012-133522958477_thumb.jpg

post-1012-133522958479_thumb.jpg

post-1012-133522958479_thumb.jpg

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

Thanks for deleting havocs post dr.shoe was a bit much to say the least! not really the sort of reply i wanted. It was westfield shepards bush. I tend to go early in the day when its not so packed, the staff are not so stressed as shop work can wear you out after a long day and the service tends to tail off a bit in my experience.

I just love those suede heels!!!!!