Aldo shoe store

onhertoes

Just something I noticed the other day while we were at the mall. I always check out the shoe stores as we walk around the mall. Just to see the women shopping for there heels. Anyway, Something I noticed when we sat down outside the Aldo shoe store. Every sales girl had on beautiful highheels. I would say 5 inchs or more. My guess is that it must be a rule of the store if you want to work there. I think there were like 6 girls in there all walking around in heels.

Girls at my store, well one of them, were short, so I knew she didn't have heels on :) Course, you would also tell by the way they walk as well. The other girl may have; didn't pay attention long enough.

Formally "HHDude"

It most certainly isn't company policy. However, if one girl does it then others often follow.

Spot on I think, todays fashion mentality of being in the crowd, very nice to look at in this instance but one of the things that makes it harder for us to break down barriers.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that some of the girls at Aldo wear high heels because they like them. Aldo sells lots of high heel styles so why not work there if you like heels? It certainly is a great selling tool. It has worked on me more than once! This year I noticed that the heel heights have got even higher at Aldo. They sell platform pumps with 5", 5.5" and even 6" stiletto heels. A few years back, 4" was the highest that you would see at the mall. Although, most of the new styles as mentioned are platforms so the net effect is still about a 4" elevation. Unfortunately this year, a lot of Aldo shoe fit small. I've had to take several pairs of these rounded toe platform pumps back for a refund as they are just too small. I wear a size 11, so no chance to go up one size. The "Capecoral" pumps fit great though! I bought both the red and black patent ones...

in leather & heels...