3rd Annual North America Heel/Boot Meet - March 2 & 3, 2012

iloveboots

Will you be attendingt he 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet, March 2 & 3, 2012  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attendingt he 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet, March 2 & 3, 2012

• Yes, I will be attending both dates
    • Yes, I will attend Friday only
    • Yes, I will attend saturday only
    • I am a maybe

In the preliminary stages of planning the 3rd Annual North America Heel/Boot Meet. The last two meets were in Chicago in 2009 (28 attendees) and Las Vegas in 2011 (7 attendees). We heard from many members that New York City would be a great place for a meet and that many many more members would attend if it was in the City. Well, the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot meet is scheduled for two nights, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC. To begin the planning we first need an idea of how many members will be attending, please indicate if you are a yes or maybe. We are also beginning the location planning and right now meeting in/around Greenwich is what we've heard back from members is the preferred area? Any other feedback would be great; restaurants, clubs, hotels in the area, etc. So, lets get the planning underway. Is there any NYC residents who can help plan from the local end? Looking forward to meeting old friend sand new friends! David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ILOVE BOOTS David, You are always the best at organizing these events and we all thank you for this effort! I will see what I can do to be there. Would we be staying on Long Island or off the Island and then getting around? Bernheels

Just posted a new thread on my situation. But if I could pull up enough funds from the job I'm going for (as well as getting the job), then I could see an "Attend" to the Event. Sounds like a good-enough reason to revisit New York once more :) You know, aside from the bazillions of shops available there :)

Formally "HHDude"

This is great news.

In order of recommendation:

1. HOTEL PENNSYLVANIA: If I'm not mistaken Shafted stayed at the Hotel Pennsylvania when he traveled for the 2006 NYC Heel Meet. They have rates for the March 2012 weekend starting at $120 U.S. It's super conveniently located across the street from Penn Station (which allows you to take the Air Train + LIRR from JFK).

2. CRAIGSLIST.ORG--for possible apartment sublets, but beware of cons. Exercise caution and you will be fine.

3. AFFINIA HOTELS--

I've since learned of a hotel chain here in NYC called AFFINIA. They are converted apartments (full bath/kitchen) that they rent out. The accomodations are such that travelers could split on an appropriate room. A girl I was seeing last year used to stay in one when she came to visit NYC and while not luxurious, they do the job.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

In the preliminary stages of planning the 3rd Annual North America Heel/Boot Meet. The last two meets were in Chicago in 2009 (28 attendees) and Las Vegas in 2011 (7 attendees). We heard from many members that New York City would be a great place for a meet and that many many more members would attend if it was in the City. Well, the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot meet is scheduled for two nights, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC. To begin the planning we first need an idea of how many members will be attending, please indicate if you are a yes or maybe. We are also beginning the location planning and right now meeting in/around Greenwich is what we've heard back from members is the preferred area? Any other feedback would be great; restaurants, clubs, hotels in the area, etc. So, lets get the planning underway. Is there any NYC residents who can help plan from the local end? Looking forward to meeting old friends and new friends! Update, Oct 21, 2011: So far along with the 8 people registered in the poll showing they are attending or maybe attending, we have an additional 11 who have indicated through the thread here as well in PM/emails that they will be at the March 2 & 3rd Meet. The first list of attendees is: iloveboots Booted HHBoots4me CrotchhiBoots SpikesMike Bernheels Heelster Kikepa Stev55 rxrenesis LeatherBound RiverStarr Jazzymj SashaShame MsPetal mrrugman LadyCasandraMoon CocoaGoddess ColleenLeather And we have begun the accommodation, restaurant and club search. Thank you Kneehighs for all the help, just about to PM back on some of the great suggestions. David

• 2 weeks later...

Oct 29, 2011 UPDATE: In the preliminary stages of planning the 3rd Annual North America Heel/Boot Meet. The last two meets were in Chicago in 2009 (28 attendees) and Las Vegas in 2011 (7 attendees). We heard from many members that New York City would be a great place for a meet and that many many more members would attend if it was in the City. Well, the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot meet is scheduled for two nights, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC. To begin the planning we first need an idea of how many members will be attending, please indicate if you are a yes or maybe. We are also beginning the location planning and right now meeting in/around Greenwich is what we've heard back from members is the preferred area? Any other feedback would be great; restaurants, clubs, hotels in the area, etc. And we have begun the accommodation, restaurant and club search. Thank you Kneehighs for all the help. So, lets get the planning underway. Is there any NYC residents who can help plan from the local end? Looking forward to meeting old friends and new friends! Attending and Maybe's (29) for the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC: iloveboots (David) Booted HHBoots4me CrotchhiBoots SpikesMike Bernheels Heelster Kikepa Stev55 rxrenesis LeatherBound RiverStarr Jazzymj SashaShame MsPetal mrrugman LadyCasandraMoon CocoaGoddess ColleenLeather DianBootBabe Debrahyde Acire jasonjlamarr LEXIDC Doormat72 Jeffv JaneLane mellisa07070 Franny Rojas

• 3 weeks later...

I am pretty sure that I will be changing from maybe to for sure! Just need to know what others are doing as far as Friday? Are people coming in on Thursday night if out of town and spending the whole day on Friday together doing stuff? Or are most coming in Friday night and then hanging out together on Friday night and all day Sat. I will be driving and it is a good 12 hrs for me to get there. Then have to leave on Sunday to get home. Looking forward to strutting in my heels with all of you! Bernheels

Nov 19, 2011 Update:

In the preliminary stages of planning the 3rd Annual North America Heel/Boot Meet. The last two meets were in Chicago in 2009 (28 attendees) and Las Vegas in 2011 (7 attendees). We heard from many members that New York City would be a great place for a meet and that many many more members would attend if it was in the City. Well, the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot meet is scheduled for two nights, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC.

To begin the planning we first need an idea of how many members will be attending, please indicate if you are a yes or maybe. We are also beginning the location planning and right now meeting in/around Greenwich is what we've heard back from members is the preferred area? Any other feedback would be great; restaurants, clubs, hotels in the area, etc.

And we have begun the accommodation, restaurant and club search. Thank you Kneehighs for all the help.

So, lets get the planning underway. Is there any NYC residents who can help plan from the local end?

Looking forward to meeting old friends and new friends!

Attending and Maybe's (35) for the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC:

iloveboots (David)

Booted

HHBoots4me

CrotchhiBoots

SpikesMike

Bernheels

Heelster

Kikepa

Stev55

rxrenesis

LeatherBound

RiverStarr

Jazzymj

SashaShame

MsPetal

mrrugman

LadyCasandraMoon

CocoaGoddess

ColleenLeather

DianBootBabe

Debrahyde

Acire

jasonjlamarr

LEXIDC

Doormat72

Jeffv

MJaneLane

mellisa07070

Franny Rojas

jean

Mellisa07070

DevilinLeather

Domina_Aidiana

pebblesf

bootsguy80

Hi Bern,

As far as organized events, we are going to begin with a dinner on the Friday evening starting about 6 or 7pm. I myself will be in Thursday night and definitely up for some friday activities.

Saturday will have a "Heel/Boot Shopping" visit to the shoe district 8th St area; lunch; then dinner/club.

Will be looking for other ideas for Saturday day events, send ideas to us!

And I am flying out Sunday morning as well.

David

I am pretty sure that I will be changing from maybe to for sure! Just need to know what others are doing as far as Friday? Are people coming in on Thursday night if out of town and spending the whole day on Friday together doing stuff? Or are most coming in Friday night and then hanging out together on Friday night and all day Sat. I will be driving and it is a good 12 hrs for me to get there. Then have to leave on Sunday to get home.

Looking forward to strutting in my heels with all of you!

Bernheels

iloveboots David, Do you think any more than You, Me and Bernheels will show up for New York meeting ? Some of our former attendees were no shows. Oh well, I still had fun in Las Vegas. Also, So did some of the Bar and Street people. See you in New York. spikesmike

I have a good feeling that we may see a few more than three of us :smile: In Vancouver friday we had 33 registered, from that I heard from 9 people in the 24 hours preceeding the meet to advise they could not make it for various reasons which brought our expected number down to 24 and int he end we had 12 of the 24 attend. One of the better ratio's.

I will update the numbers again today but we are at almost 50 signed up.

And yes, definitely we left a lasting impression on the people who enjoyed our meet in las Vegas and the many others who enjoyed the photos that were snapped :smile:

David

iloveboots

David, Do you think any more than You, Me and Bernheels will show up for New York meeting ? Some of our former attendees were no shows. Oh well, I still had fun in Las Vegas. Also, So did some of the Bar and Street people. See you in New York.

spikesmike

Come and join us :smile: Nov 22, 2011 UPDATE: 3rd Annual North America Heel/Boot Meet - March 2 & 3, 2012 In the preliminary stages of planning the 3rd Annual North America Heel/Boot Meet. The last two meets were in Chicago in 2009 and Las Vegas in 2011. We heard from many members that New York City would be a great place for a meet and that many many more members would attend if it was in the City. Well, the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot meet is scheduled for two nights, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC. What is a Heel/Boot meet you ask? it is an opportunity to be out and about dressed for your own pleasure, in your highest heels and/or Boots. We meet first in a social public restaurant setting on both Friday and Saturday nights then the remainder of the evening is what you want to make it; we will have some club events for those who want to kick those big bad ass heels up. There will also be some day events on the Saturday for those who want to participate. To begin the planning we first need an idea of how many members will be attending, please indicate if you are a yes or maybe in the poll. We will have venue and hotel information on meeting in/around Greenwich as this is what we've heard back from members is the preferred area? Any other feedback would be great on suggested locations. Looking forward to meeting old friends and new friends! Attending and Maybe's (54) for the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC: iloveboots Booted HHBoots4me CrotchhiBoots SpikesMike Bernheels Heelster Kikepa Stev55 rxrenesis LeatherBound RiverStarr Jazzymj SashaShame MsPetal mrrugman LadyCasandraMoon CocoaGoddess ColleenLeather DianBootBabe Debrahyde Acire jasonjlamarr LEXIDC Doormat72 Jeffv MJaneLane mellisa07070 Franny Rojas subjean Mellisa07070 DevilinLeather Domina_Aidiana pebblesf bootsguy80 LegzDiamond Brufet20021 Cookyman Philipgdanvers Pam MrBadGuy13 Classykinkycool AndreaTodiefor bootboy212 slavespandex Booted tammyallan llord MissMarie MelissaBound Tiffany Soccercleatscrush Chichona MSCrimson

Saturday, November 26, 2011 UPDATE:

Come and join us :smile:

We are in the preliminary stages of planning the 3rd Annual North America Heel/Boot Meet. The last two meets were in Chicago in 2009 and Las Vegas in 2011. We heard from many members that New York City would be a great place for a meet and that many many more members would attend if it was in the City. Well, the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet is scheduled for two nights, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC.

What is a Heel/Boot meet you ask? it is an opportunity to be out and about dressed for your own pleasure, in your highest heels and/or Boots. We meet first in a social public restaurant setting on both Friday and Saturday nights then the remainder of the evening is what you want to make it; we will have some club events for those who want to kick those big bad ass heels up. There will also be some day events on the Saturday for those who want to participate.

To begin the planning we first need an idea of how many members will be attending, please indicate if you are a yes or maybe in the poll.

We will have venue and hotel information on meeting in/around Greenwich as this is what we've heard back from members is the preferred area? Any other feedback would be great on suggested locations.

Attending and Maybe's (62) for the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC:

iloveboots

Booted

HHBoots4me

CrotchhiBoots

SpikesMike

Bernheels

Heelster

Kikepa

Stev55

rxrenesis

LeatherBound

RiverStarr

Jazzymj

SashaShame

MsPetal

mrrugman

LadyCasandraMoon

CocoaGoddess

ColleenLeather

DianBootBabe

Debrahyde

Acire

jasonjlamarr

LEXIDC

Doormat72

Jeffv

MJaneLane

mellisa07070

Franny Rojas

subjean

Mellisa07070

DevilinLeather

Domina_Aidiana

pebblesf

bootsguy80

LegzDiamond

Brufet20021

Cookyman

Philipgdanvers

Pam

MrBadGuy13

Classykinkycool

AndreaTodiefor

bootboy212

slavespandex

Booted

tammyallan

llord

MissMarie

MelissaBound

Tiffany

Soccercleatscrush

Chichona

MSCrimson

meflash

Bella_Dy

AnnaD

sapoa

Flaubert

fetishist

gary0618

cristinecd2

Hi Steve63130. Great news to see you and Mrs Steve63130 will be joining us in NYC for the 3rd Annual NA Meet in march. I will update the list in the next few days and also post the first parts of the venue information at the same time. We have finalized the hotel information and the after social/meet event site. Now just working on finalizing the restaurant/social meet site for each night and also the Saturday day agenda. Cheers, David

Nov 28, 2011 UPDATE (NOTE: See the Hotel Info and Post Meet Social Venue Updates):

The 3rd Annual North America Heel/Boot Meet is in New York City! The last two North America meets were in Chicago in 2009 and Las Vegas in 2011. We heard from many members that New York City would be a great place for a meet and that many many more members would attend if it was in the City. Well we are pleased to announce, the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet is scheduled for two nights, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC.

What is a Heel/Boot meet you ask? it is an opportunity to be out and about dressed for pleasure, in your highest heels and/or Boots. We meet first in a social public restaurant setting (sort of like a munch) on both Friday and Saturday nights then the remainder of the evening is what you want to make it; we will have some club events for those who want to kick those big bad ass heels up, try something a little different. There will also be some day events on the Saturday for those who want to participate.

To begin the planning we first need an idea of how many members will be attending, please indicate if you are a yes or maybe in the poll on this thread.

HOTEL INFORMATION:

We have selected two hotels, one in the moderate price range and the other more upscale in price so there is choice.

The Official NYC Heel/Boot Meet hotel is:

COLONIAL HOUSE INN

318 West 22nd Street, New York, NY 10011

(212)243-9669 FAX (212)633-1612 E-mail: colonialhousehotel@gmail.com www.colonialhouseinn.com

Rates range from $130 p/n up to $300 for the Paradise Garden Suite (sleeps 5)

"Hi David, we would love to have you all stay with us, I can offer a 10% discount (for stays of 3 nights or more) just have people mention the group name (NYC Heel/Boot Meet) to receive this, I find it best if each guest books individually with their own credit cards. We have 20 different types of rooms some shared some with private bathroom\showers & 2 large suites, 4 rooms are already booked leaving 16 rooms available. I look forward to welcoming your group. Please visit our website for lots more info.

To make the reservation, please provide us with your VISA or Master Card number and expiration date. Please include your full name, billing address; home phone number and the estimated time of your arrival. Should other persons accompany you, then please provide us with those names also. Our room rates are for single or double occupancy and include an expanded continental breakfast daily from 7 am till 10 am.

Please remember that we have a 2-week cancellation/change policy. This means that you authorize Colonial House Inn to charge your credit card for the first 2 (two) nights in case of a no-show or if you cancel or change your reservation less than 14 days prior to your arrival date. Tony"

Second Option:

FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON MANHATTAN SOHO VILLAGE

66 Carlton Street, New York, NY, 10014

(212) 229 9988

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/fourpoints/property/o…

Available Room rates (on Nov 28) range from $185 p/n to $275.

FRIDAY NIGHT RESTAURANT/SOCIAL MEET:

7PM AND LOCATION TBA

FRIDAY NIGHT AFTER SOCIAL CLUB:

9PM - PADDLES "Friday Night Paddles Party & Heel/Boot Meet"

250 West 26th Street, Between 7th and 8th Ave.

(side door next to parking lot)

5000 sq ft multi level state of the art location.

Group Door Discount TBA

SATURDAY DAY EVENTS:

TBA

SATURDAY NIGHT RESTAURANT/SOCIAL MEET:

8PM AND LOCATION TBA

SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER SOCIAL CLUB:

10PM - PADDLES "Saturday Night Paddles Heel/Boot Meet"

Group Door Discount TBA

Attending and Maybe's (69) for the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC:

iloveboots

Booted

HHBoots4me

CrotchhiBoots

SpikesMike

Bernheels

Heelster

Kikepa

Stev55

rxrenesis

LeatherBound

RiverStarr

Jazzymj

SashaShame

MsPetal

mrrugman

LadyCasandraMoon

CocoaGoddess

ColleenLeather

DianBootBabe

Debrahyde

Acire

jasonjlamarr

LEXIDC

Doormat72

Jeffv

MsJaneLane

mellisa07070

Franny Rojas

subjean

Mellisa07070

DevilinLeather

Domina_Aidiana

pebblesf

bootsguy80

LegzDiamond

Brufet20021

Cookyman

Philipgdanvers

Pamtv

MrBadGuy13

Classykinkycool

AndreaTodiefor

bootboy212

slavespandex

Booted

tammyallan

llord

MissMarie

MelissaBound

Tiffany

Soccercleatscrush

Chichona

MSCrimson

meflash

Bella_Dy

AnnaD

sapoa

Flaubert

fetishist

gary0618

Cristine2

Kutenkinky8_24

KieraNightgal

footloverNYCu

Belle124

Steve63130 and Mrs Steve63130

BuckSartori

November 29 Update.......

(NOTE: See the Hotel Info and Post Meet Social Venue Updates):

The 3rd Annual North America Heel/Boot Meet is in New York City! The last two North America meets were in Chicago in 2009 and Las Vegas in 2011. We heard from many members that New York City would be a great place for a meet and that many many more members would attend if it was in the City. Well we are pleased to announce, the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet is scheduled for two nights, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC.

What is a Heel/Boot meet you ask? it is an opportunity to be out and about dressed for pleasure, in your highest heels and/or Boots. We meet first in a social public restaurant setting (sort of like a munch) on both Friday and Saturday nights then the remainder of the evening is what you want to make it; we will have some club events for those who want to kick those big bad ass heels up, try something a little different. There will also be some day events on the Saturday for those who want to participate.

To begin the planning we first need an idea of how many members will be attending, please indicate if you are a yes or maybe in the poll on this thread.

HOTEL INFORMATION:

We have selected two hotels, one in the moderate price range and the other more upscale in price so there is choice.

COLONIAL HOUSE INN

(212)243-9669 FAX (212)633-1612 E-mail: colonialhousehotel@gmail.com www.colonialhouseinn.com

"Hi David, we would love to have you all stay with us, I can offer a 10% discount (for stays of 3 nights or more) just have people mention the group name (NYC Heel/Boot Meet) to receive this, I find it best if each guest books individually with their own credit cards. We have 20 different types of rooms some shared some with private bathroom\showers & 2 large suites, 4 rooms are already booked leaving 16 rooms available. I look forward to welcoming your group. Please visit our website for lots more info.

To make the reservation, please provide us with your VISA or Master Card number and expiration date. Please include your full name, billing address; home phone number and the estimated time of your arrival. Should other persons accompany you, then please provide us with those names also. Our room rates are for single or double occupancy and include an expanded continental breakfast daily from 7 am till 10 am.

Please remember that we have a 2-week cancellation/change policy. This means that you authorize Colonial House Inn to charge your credit card for the first 2 (two) nights in case of a no-show or if you cancel or change your reservation less than 14 days prior to your arrival date. Tony"

Second Option:

(212) 229 9988

7PM AND LOCATION TBA

Group Door Discount TBA

SATURDAY DAY EVENTS:

TBA

8PM AND LOCATION TBA

Group Door Discount TBA

Attending and Maybe's (73) for the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC:

iloveboots

Booted

HHBoots4me

CrotchhiBoots

SpikesMike

Bernheels

Heelster

Kikepa

Stev55

rxrenesis

LeatherBound

RiverStarr

Jazzymj

SashaShame

MsPetal

mrrugman

LadyCasandraMoon

CocoaGoddess

ColleenLeather

DianBootBabe

Debrahyde

Acire

jasonjlamarr

LEXIDC

Doormat72

Jeffv

MsJaneLane

mellisa07070

Franny Rojas

subjean

DevilinLeather

Domina_Aidiana

pebblesf

bootsguy80

LegzDiamond

Brufet20021

Cookyman

Philipgdanvers

Pamtv

MrBadGuy13

Classykinkycool

AndreaTodiefor

bootboy212

slavespandex

tammyallan

llord

MissMarie

MelissaBound

Tiffany

Soccercleatscrush

Chichona

MSCrimson

meflash

Bella_Dy

AnnaD

sapoa

Flaubert

fetishist

gary0618

Cristine2

Kutenkinky8_24

KieraNightgal

footloverNYCu

Belle124

BuckSartori

Spanktotears (Michael and Laura, Paddles Owners)

ecchapin

Lady_Shera

NOVEMBER 30, 2011 UPDATE:

(NOTE: See the Hotel Info and Post Meet Social Venue Updates):

HOTEL INFORMATION:

COLONIAL HOUSE INN

Second Option:

(212) 229 9988

Available Room rates (on Nov 2 range from $185 p/n to $275.

Third Option:

One of the Fetlife members attending the Heel/Boot meet sent along this hotel lead:

MILBURN HOTEL

* Outstanding value at reasonable, competitive rates– for all the comforts of home, with attentive service, in a charming, quiet residential Upper West Side neighborhood featuring many conveniences and attractions.

* Our location is the best - just off Broadway on a pleasant side street on New York's colorful, vibrant West Side in the heart of the city. The excitement of New York is right at our doorstep – just minutes to Midtown Manhattan's theatre and business districts, fine dining, museums and shopping.

* Our complimentary Continental Breakfast - a healthy, pleasant and convenient way to start the day – served daily in our lobby breakfast room.

* Our spacious, comfortable rooms - we offer guests well equipped, centrally air-conditioned studio and one-bedroom suites, each with a kitchenette, modern tiled bath, luxurious firm beds, and upscale amenities. The one-bedroom suites feature a separate living room that includes a workspace, a queen-sized sofa bed, and its own flat screen cable TV.

* Facilities our guests can enjoy at no charge - a gracious fireplace library/lounge; a main-floor exercise room with cardio equipment, weights, TV's and privacy headphones; a computer room adjacent to the lobby and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel; and use of a modern state-of-the-art gym and 25-meter heated swimming pool (bathing caps required) just one block away.

* Rates range from $229 to $309 p/night.

http://www.milburnhotel.com/

7PM AND LOCATION TBA

Group Door Discount TBA

SATURDAY DAY EVENTS:

1 pm to 4pm - Meet in front/lobby at 1pm of the COLONIAL HOUSE INN, 318 West 22nd Street.

Shoe/Boot Afternoon walk/shop; 7th and 8th Street Shoe district visit to the large discount/sell off stores; 5th Avenue Shoe/Boot Boutique walk; stop along the way for coffee/tea/snack (location tba)

Be in your heels/Boots for a fun out and about in the City walk tour!

8PM AND LOCATION TBA

Group Door Discount TBA

Attending and Maybe's (75) for the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC:

Note, we'll also begin to show where members attending are from and the hotel they are staying at......

iloveboots - Canada (Colonial House Inn)

Booted

HHBoots4me

CrotchhiBoots

SpikesMike

Bernheels - MI

Heelster

Kikepa

Stev55

rxrenesis

LeatherBound

RiverStarr

Jazzymj

SashaShame

MsPetal

mrrugman

LadyCasandraMoon

CocoaGoddess

ColleenLeather - IL

DianBootBabe - MA

Debrahyde

Acire

jasonjlamarr

LEXIDC

Doormat72

Jeffv

MsJaneLane

mellisa07070

Franny Rojas

subjean

DevilinLeather

Domina_Aidiana

pebblesf

bootsguy80 - Canada

LegzDiamond

Brufet20021

Cookyman

Philipgdanvers

Pamtv

MrBadGuy13

Classykinkycool

AndreaTodiefor

bootboy212

slavespandex

tammyallan - Canada

llord

MissMarie- PA

MelissaBound - PA

Tiffany

Soccercleatscrush

Chichona - Ireland

MSCrimson

meflash

Bella_Dy

AnnaD

sapoa

Flaubert

fetishist

gary0618

Cristine2

Kutenkinky8_24

KieraNightgal

footloverNYCu

Belle124

BuckSartori

Spanktotears (Michael and Laura, Paddles Owners)

ecchapin - FL

Lady_Shera

Lady Celeste - OH

stacybleu

Alright. I won't be going, but if you don't mind...(and this whole thing is totally up to you)

I took the liberty of making an Event "reminder" on Facebook for everyone to say whether or not they're going. Now, I know, not everyone uses Facebook as much as I do, so this will Only be to people who does visit Facebook from time to time. I personally dislike when I miss an important date, all because I had a case of slight amnesia that day. So this is my way of helping out the members here, so that this date won't be a "Las Vegas" revisit :smile:

Link to the Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/228981553839480/

And, as a recommendation, you should enable Events to email you when an event is approaching the date; basically, an alarm that comes into your Inbox reminding you that you have something to do soon. If you need help on doing that, send me a message on here and I'll help you out :smile:

Formally "HHDude"

I wish I could come but I don't fly any more, hope you get high number of heelers this time. Hope you come to San Diego some day.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

December 3, 2011 UPDATE (NOTE: See the Hotel Info and Post Meet Club Venue Updates)

What is a Heel/Boot meet you ask? it is an opportunity to be out and about dressed for pleasure, in your highest heels and/or Boots. We meet first in a social public restaurant setting on both Friday and Saturday nights then the remainder of the evening is what you want to make it; we will have some club events (now posted) for those who want to kick those big bad ass heels up. There will also be some day events on the Saturday for those who want to participate (now posted).

To begin the planning we first need an idea of how many members will be attending, please indicate if you are a yes or maybe in the event poll.

HOTEL INFORMATION:

We have selected three hotels, one in the moderate price range and the other two more upscale in price so there is choice.

COLONIAL HOUSE INN

"Hi David, we would love to have you all stay with us, I can offer a 10% discount (for stays of 3 nights or more) just have people mention the group name (NYC Heel/Boot Meet) to receive this, I find it best if each guest books individually with their own credit cards. We have 20 different types of rooms some shared some with private bathroom\showers & 2 large suites, 5 rooms are already booked leaving 15 rooms available. I look forward to welcoming your group. Please visit our website for lots more info.

Second Option:

(212) 229 9988

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/fourpoints/property/o…………………

Third Option:

One of our members attending the Heel/Boot meet sent along this hotel lead:

MILBURN HOTEL

Outstanding value at reasonable, competitive rates– for all the comforts of home, with attentive service, in a charming, quiet residential Upper West Side neighborhood featuring many conveniences and attractions.

Our location is the best - just off Broadway on a pleasant side street on New York's colorful, vibrant West Side in the heart of the city. The excitement of New York is right at our doorstep – just minutes to Midtown Manhattan's theatre and business districts, fine dining, museums and shopping.

Our complimentary Continental Breakfast - a healthy, pleasant and convenient way to start the day – served daily in our lobby breakfast room.

Our spacious, comfortable rooms - we offer guests well equipped, centrally air-conditioned studio and one-bedroom suites, each with a kitchenette, modern tiled bath, luxurious firm beds, and upscale amenities. The one-bedroom suites feature a separate living room that includes a workspace, a queen-sized sofa bed, and its own flat screen cable TV.

Facilities our guests can enjoy at no charge - a gracious fireplace library/lounge; a main-floor exercise room with cardio equipment, weights, TV's and privacy headphones; a computer room adjacent to the lobby and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel; and use of a modern state-of-the-art gym and 25-meter heated swimming pool (bathing caps required) just one block away.

Rates range from $229 to $309 p/night.

7PM AND LOCATION TBA

Group Door Discount TBA

SATURDAY DAY EVENTS:

1 pm to 4pm - Meet in front/lobby at 1pm of the COLONIAL HOUSE INN, 318 West 22nd Street.

Shoe/Boot Afternoon walk/shop; 7th and 8th Street Shoe district visit to the large discount/sell off stores; 5th Avenue Shoe/Boot Boutique walk; stop along the way for coffee/tea/snack (location tba)

8PM AND LOCATION TBA

10PM - PADDLES "Saturday Night Paddles Party & Heel/Boot Meet"

Group Door Discount TBA

Attending and Maybe's (88) for the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC:

Booted - MI

HHBoots4me

CrotchhiBoots - NY

SpikesMike - OH

Bernheels - MI (Milburn Hotel)

Heelster

Kikepa

Stev55

rxrenesis

LeatherBound - NH

RiverStarr - NYC

Jazzymj - NYC

SashaShame - VA

MsPetal - NYC

mrrugman - NYC

LadyCasandraMoon - NYC

CocoaGoddess - NYC

ColleenLeather - IL

DianBootBabe - NYC

Debrahyde - CT

Acire - NY

jasonjlamarr - NJ

LEXIDC - MD

Doormat72 - TX

Jeffv - NYC

MsJaneLane - NY

mellisa07070 - NJ

Franny Rojas - NY

subjean - NY

DevilinLeather - DC

Domina_Aidiana

pebblesf - MA

bootsguy80 - Canada

LegzDiamond - NYC

Brufet20021 - NJ

Cookyman - NY

Philipgdanvers - NYC

Pam - NYC

MrBadGuy13 - NJ

Classykinkycool - NY

AndreaTodiefor/TheQueenofLove - NY

bootboy212 - NYC

slavespandex - NY

tammyallan - Canada

llord - NY

MissMarie - PA

MelissaBound - PA

Tiffany - CT

Soccercleatscrush - NY

Chichona - Ireland

MSCrimson - NYC

meflash - NY

Bella_Dy - NYC

AnnaD - NJ

sapoa

Flaubert - NYC

fetishist - NYC

gary0618 - NJ

Cristinecd2 - NJ

Kutenkinky8_24. - NYC

KieraNightgal - NY

footloverNYCu - NYC

Belle124 - NYC

Steve63130 and Mrs Steve63130 - OH

BuckSartori - VT

Spanktotears (Michael & Laura - Paddles) - PA

ecchapin - FL

Lady_Shera - MA

CelesteLocked - OH

stacybleu - NC

Iridal_Loveland - NYC

Asian_Domina - NYC

alicias_fetishs - NYC

alphamalemodel - NYC

Arctic - NY

mazerrob - NYC

LordandLadyofNJ (2) - NJ

MisterAnthony - NYC

GoldenPersephone - NY

doctorsilence - NY

deb6525 - NJ

Booted - NY

Note: After each attendee name is where they are from and if from out of town, the hotel where they are staying is in (brackets)

December 4, 2011 UPDATE (NOTE: See the Hotel Info and Post Meet Social Venue Updates):

What is a Heel/Boot meet you ask? it is an opportunity to be out and about dressed for pleasure, in your highest heels and/or Boots. We meet first in a social public restaurant setting on both Friday and Saturday nights then the remainder of the evening is what you want to make it; we will have some club events for those who want to kick those big bad ass heels up. There is also be a day event on the Saturday for those who want to participate.

To begin the planning we first need an idea of how many members will be attending, please indicate if you are a yes or maybe in the event poll.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HOTEL INFORMATION:

We have selected three hotels, one in the moderate price range and the other two more upscale in price so there is choice.

COLONIAL HOUSE INN

"Hi David, we would love to have you all stay with us, I can offer a 10% discount (for stays of 3 nights or more) just have people mention the group name (NYC Heel/Boot Meet) to receive this, I find it best if each guest books individually with their own credit cards. We have 20 different types of rooms some shared some with private bathroom\showers & 2 large suites, 5 rooms are already booked leaving 15 rooms available. I look forward to welcoming your group. Please visit our website for lots more info.

Second Option:

(212) 229 9988

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/fourpoints/property/o……………………………

Third Option:

MILBURN HOTEL

Outstanding value at reasonable, competitive rates– for all the comforts of home, with attentive service, in a charming, quiet residential Upper West Side neighborhood featuring many conveniences and attractions.

Our location is the best - just off Broadway on a pleasant side street on New York's colorful, vibrant West Side in the heart of the city. The excitement of New York is right at our doorstep – just minutes to Midtown Manhattan's theatre and business districts, fine dining, museums and shopping.

Our complimentary Continental Breakfast - a healthy, pleasant and convenient way to start the day – served daily in our lobby breakfast room.

Our spacious, comfortable rooms - we offer guests well equipped, centrally air-conditioned studio and one-bedroom suites, each with a kitchenette, modern tiled bath, luxurious firm beds, and upscale amenities. The one-bedroom suites feature a separate living room that includes a workspace, a queen-sized sofa bed, and its own flat screen cable TV.

Facilities our guests can enjoy at no charge - a gracious fireplace library/lounge; a main-floor exercise room with cardio equipment, weights, TV's and privacy headphones; a computer room adjacent to the lobby and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel; and use of a modern state-of-the-art gym and 25-meter heated swimming pool (bathing caps required) just one block away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dinner/Social:

7PM AND LOCATION TBA

Group Door Discount TBA

SATURDAY EVENTS:

8PM AND LOCATION TBA

Group Door Discount TBA

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Attending and Maybe's (96) for the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC:

Booted - MI

HHBoots4me

CrotchhiBoots - NY

SpikesMike - OH (Colonial House Inn)

Heelster

Kikepa

Stev55

rxrenesis

LeatherBound - NH

RiverStarr - NYC

Jazzymj - NYC

SashaShame - VA

MsPetal - NYC

mrrugman - NYC

LadyCasandraMoon - NYC

CocoaGoddess - NYC

ColleenLeather - IL

DianBootBabe - NYC

Debrahyde - CT

Acire - NY

jasonjlamarr - NJ

LEXIDC - MD

Doormat72 - TX

Jeffv - NYC

MsJaneLane - NY

mellisa07070 - NJ

Franny Rojas - NY

subjean - NY

DevilinLeather - DC

Domina_Aidiana

pebblesf - MA

bootsguy80 - Canada

LegzDiamond - NYC

Brufet20021 - NJ

Cookyman - NY

Philipgdanvers - NYC

Pam - NYC

MrBadGuy13 - NJ

Classykinkycool - NY

bootboy212 - NYC

slavespandex - NY

tammyallan - Canada

llord - NY

MissMarie - PA

MelissaBound - PA

Tiffany - CT

Soccercleatscrush - NY

Chichona - Ireland

MSCrimson - NYC

meflash - NY

Bella_Dy - NYC

AnnaD - NJ

sapoa

Flaubert - NYC

fetishist - NYC

gary0618 - NJ

Cristinecd2 - NJ

Kutenkinky8_24. - NYC

KieraNightgal - NY

footloverNYCu - NYC

Belle124 - NYC

BuckSartori - VT

ecchapin - FL

Lady_Shera - MA

CelesteLocked - OH

stacybleu - NC

Iridal_Loveland - NYC

Asian_Domina - NYC

alicias_fetishs - NYC

alphamalemodel - NYC

Arctic - NY

mazerrob - NYC

LordandLadyofNJ (2) - NJ

MisterAnthony - NYC

GoldenPersephone - NY

doctorsilence - NY

deb6525 - NJ

Booted - NY

kw2000 - NY

LadyIvroy1 - NJ

NJPartiers - NJ

hoverfly -NH

texasbumpkin - NH

Amoureux - NYC

Valerie_Rox - PA

Snowflake256 - Canada

Note: After each attendee name is where they are from and if from out of town, the hotel where they are staying is in (brackets)

• 2 weeks later...

Registration numbers are now at 106 attendees (about 50/50 definite/maybe)

December 18, 2011 UPDATE (NOTE: See the Hotel Info and Post Meet Social Venue Updates):

What is a Heel/Boot meet you ask? it is an opportunity to be out and about dressed for pleasure, in your highest heels and/or Boots. We meet first in a social public restaurant setting on both Friday and Saturday nights then the remainder of the evening is what you want to make it; we will have some club events for those who want to kick those big bad ass heels up. There will also be some day events on the Saturday for those who want to participate.

To begin the planning we first need an idea of how many members will be attending, please indicate if you are a yes or maybe in the meet poll

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HOTEL INFORMATION:

COLONIAL HOUSE INN

Second Option:

(212) 229 9988

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/fourpoints/property/o……………………………………

Third Option:

MILBURN HOTEL

FRIDAY EVENTS

PHOTO FUN:

TBA

Dinner/Social:

7PM AND LOCATION TBA

FRIDAY NIGHT AFTER DINNER CLUB EVENT:

Group Door Discount Rate from Paddles: $20 per person at door

SATURDAY EVENTS:

HEEL/BOOT SHOPPING & WALK TOUR:

PHOTO FUN:

TBA

8PM AND LOCATION TBA

SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER DINNER CLUB EVENT:

Group Door Discount Rate from Paddles: $20 per person at door

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Attending and Maybe's (106) for the 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet, March 2 & 3, 2012 in NYC:

iloveboots - BC,Canada (Colonial House Inn)

Booted - MI

HHBoots4me

CrotchhiBoots - NY

SpikesMike - OH (Colonial House Inn)

Heelster

Kikepa

Stev55

rxrenesis

LeatherBound - NH

RiverStarr - NYC

Jazzymj - NYC

SashaShame - VA

MsPetal - NYC

mrrugman - NYC

LadyCasandraMoon - NYC

CocoaGoddess - NYC

ColleenLeather - IL

DianBootBabe - NYC

Debrahyde - CT

Acire - NY

jasonjlamarr - NJ

LEXIDC - MD

Doormat72 - TX

Jeffv - NYC

MsJaneLane - NY

mellisa07070 - NJ

Franny Rojas - NY

subjean - NY

DevilinLeather - DC

Domina_Aidiana

pebblesf - MA

bootsguy80 - AB, Canada

LegzDiamond - NYC

Brufet20021 - NJ

Cookyman - NY

Philipgdanvers - NYC

Pam - NYC

MrBadGuy13 - NJ

Classykinkycool - NY

bootboy212 - NYC

slavespandex - NY

tammyallan - QC, Canada

llord - NY

MissMarie - PA

MelissaBound - PA

Tiffany - CT

Soccercleatscrush - NY

Chichona - Ireland

MSCrimson - NYC

meflash - NY

Bella_Dy - NYC

AnnaD - NJ

sapoa

Flaubert - NYC

fetishist - NYC

gary0618 - NJ

Cristinecd2 - NJ

Kutenkinky8_24. - NYC

KieraNightgal - NY

footloverNYCu - NYC

Belle124 - NYC

BuckSartori - VT

ecchapin - FL

Lady_Shera - MA

CelesteLocked - OH

stacybleu - NC

Iridal_Loveland - NYC

Asian_Domina - NYC

alicias_fetishs - NYC

alphamalemodel - NYC

Arctic - NY

mazerrob - NYC

LordandLadyofNJ (2) - NJ

MisterAnthony - NYC

GoldenPersephone - NY

doctorsilence - NY

deb6525 - NJ

Booted - NY

kw2000 - NY

LadyIvroy1 - NJ

NJPartiers - NJ

hoverfly -NH

texasbumpkin - NH

Amoureux - NYC

Valerie_Rox - PA

Snowflake256 - QC, Canada

NYLTX69 - NYC

MasterSin - QC, Canada

SabrinaLove - NJ

Slavekim5 - NYC

MistressAudrey - NYC

hotcat33 - NJ

cdbootslut - MD

MistressM612 - NJ

sarahjo1983 - NY

sunshinesmile - NYC