3rd Annual North America Heel/Boot Meet - March 2 & 3, 2012

iloveboots

Will you be attendingt he 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet, March 2 & 3, 2012  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attendingt he 3rd Annual NA Heel/Boot Meet, March 2 & 3, 2012

• Yes, I will be attending both dates
    • Yes, I will attend Friday only
    • Yes, I will attend saturday only
    • I am a maybe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far a total of ten people showed up. I am having the sea bass. Where are you?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

David, Wish I was there with all you great heelers! How many actually showed up?? I hope to be at the next one. Recovery is going well and still wearing heels at home and driving on sales trips. See you all soon and have a blast! Walk tall!! Bernheels

Hi Bern, We were a total of 10. We stayed the evening at Club Blu in the Indigo Hotel, had fun there. the 10 of us had fun, the main thing! Not a big turnout considering the projected numbers from the "yes" responses. It was fabulous to meet Arctic for the first time; great to see CrotchhiBoots again; terrific weekend with SpikesMike and Booted at the Colonial House Inn; awesome to reconnect with Hoverfly; and a few newcomers to our group Franny, Jeanette and Forsythia. Today we are "shoe shopping" over to Macys and DSW; may head to Norstroms (good suggestion from Arctic), street heeling pic opportunity! Then tonight at 7pm we are Tillmans at 165 W 26th St. Definitely recommend "Club Blu" in the lobby of the Hotel Indigo (127 W 28th St), Kneehighs. The staff are "high heel friendly" in a big way! Atmsophere is nice and the food tremendous. The owner is Micahel Oldman, and the head waiter is Viktor. The Sea Bass was incredible (3 people had it) and the Tuna Teryaki was absolutely incredible. Great to hear you are on the mend Bern. Hope tonight we are a few more than 10, but whatever the number, we are having a good time! Hoverfly has a few photos to post as do i, will get mine up when I get back home. David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Eating lunch at BRGR on 7th and 26, running late will be at macy and DWS as soon as possible. Might take a little longer gettting another burger, buuuuuuuup!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

David, Thanks for the quick reply! I know you are busy with your heelers. I appreciate the play by play. Love to seethe pictures! Bern Hey Hoverfly, Love to see some pictures of your heels and others:) Bernheels

Macys a bust, heading off to some hole in the wall. for large sizes.

Nordstroms Rack proved much better. thanks Arctic for the suggestion! SpikesMike picked up a good deal on a nice pair. And lots of attention from a group of women/girls outside of Nordstroms; lots of pictures and they loved our heels and Boots. Lots of Facebook posts we're sure! Now back at the hotel ready for Tillman's tonight. Will see if we got any pics today from the street heeling walks. There were 6 of us street heeling, iloveboots, hoverfly, spikesmike, booted, crotchiboots and goldwings (from Boston) joined us. Goldwings JG Boots were definitely attention getters! David

hhboots4me,thanks for the note . see you at Tillmans around 7:30. Right now we know there will be iloveboots, spikesmike, crotchiboots and booted. Hope we have a few more members join us! David

Sadly, I did not get to meet those who showsed up at paddls. But an enviromet like that would have been counterproductive. I am not good with lots of noise, making it hard to get to know people. In which I am disappointed In those who were commited to show up at the Indago but did not show up. The whole event was to meet people in an eviromet for all to sharea common intrest. So next time, be more considerit of those who would like to meet you before going to somthing like Paddles or a another noisy eviroment. With out at least having a drink, or a meet and greet first. Thanks

Looks like you made your 5pm train Hoverfly! Cool! And you were moving it pretty good, in heels! Thank you for joining us the past two days. Even though the numbers did not pan out the 10 of us last night and 6 of us today had a great time! Lots of laughs. Lots of interaction with many heel admirers on the streets, especially outside Nordstroms! Cheers! David

I managed to hook up with goldwings on the train. Sitting next to him chating and playing with our Nooks and smart phones.

Wow, updates in real time. My, how times have changed since I was there.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Wow, updates in real time. My, how times have changed since I was there.

Brought to you by;

post-143-133522975201_thumb.jpg

Where are you posting photos???

There are a few; I myself did not take any other than the food on page 7. You are going to have to wait, until everybody settles in back at home or their hotel. Also to tired to spend any more on typing tonight. I just got home and the wife will be home soon as well.

This evening at Tillmans was fun. Spikesmike, crotchiboots, iloveboots, booted, hhboots4me and a new friend and HHPlace member Thomas from austria. Crotchhiboots got some pics as we were waiting to enter Tillmans at 7pm and will post when he is back home. Thank you everyone who attended. Over the course of the 2 days we had 12 members participate. All 12 of us had fun! Lots of laughs. Lots of memories. and new friendships! All the ingredients for a fun successful heelmeet! Next meet is Tampa, Florida on Saturday, March 10! Lets hope we also discover those same incredible ingredients to a successful meet. i am sure we will! Thank you everyone. Now, time for the photos! Heelmeets at HHPlace are still alive and well :wavey: David

Ok, another one is in the can! It was good to get to see and hear the people who make up our sandbox in cyberspace. When I was waiting for my car on the way home, I realized that there are not many interests that cover all of the western world, cut through all demographics, and span a large age range - we had people in their twenties and in their seventies participating. However, heels seem to keep you young, as the most senior person would easily pass for someone a decade or two less seasoned.

What's all the fuss about?

Well said!

Ok, another one is in the can!

It was good to get to see and hear the people who make up our sandbox in cyberspace.

When I was waiting for my car on the way home, I realized that there are not many interests that cover all of the western world, cut through all demographics, and span a large age range - we had people in their twenties and in their seventies participating.

However, heels seem to keep you young, as the most senior person would easily pass for someone a decade or two less seasoned.

Sorry for not showing up on Saturday. I was really intending to come. However, on Friday night, I Googled for more information about Padles and read the reviews at http://wwww.yelp.com/ I didn't like the "dress code of underwear or less" and the $2 mandatory coat check.

I also saw a television ad by Macy's for their "Huge One Day Sale" on Saturday. That changed the probability of bumping into someone who I knew from unlikely to quite possible.

So, sleeping on Friday night became near impossible. I had all kinds of thoughts popping up, like there being an undesirable photo of me wearing only an underwear and pair of high heel boots in a basement dungeon (and everyone I know seeing that photo).

Then, when my alarm clock went off, I felt very tired. So, I went back to sleep.

Again, sorry for not coming. It's quite apparent that at this time, I don't have the kind of courage that those who attended possess.

xray2

and a few others First one from my room at the Double Tree, orginaly sent to my wife, the Indago, and BRGR

post-143-133522975633_thumb.jpg

post-143-133522975636_thumb.jpg

post-143-133522975637_thumb.jpg