Found On Ebay

Mr. X

That's amazing. These are stiletto boots. Is there any chance that the seller could be mistaken?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

So it is clear that they are intended for men that dress en femme... Already seen the mention "transvestities" on some item there. Also an interesting search on ebay : Look in men's shoes section, and search for "heels" or "high heels". Best regards

I don't think the seller is mistaken at all. They are definitely women's boots because for one thing 40 equates to a US women's 10. It would be a US men's 8 or 7.5. Also, further down the listing the seller has listed them as Women's size 10 and makes no further comment about them being men's boots. Moreover, they are listed in the women's section. I think it is obviously a very savvy seller who knows that they might get more for them by listing them in this way.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I think it is obviously a very savvy seller who knows that they might get more for them by listing them in this way.

This is absolutely true. It certainly caught my attention whe I saw "men's boots" and saw what they looked like. My first thoughts when I glanced at them were, "I have not seen any men in my neck-of-the-woods wearing these." Then I continued to read and now realized what Dr. Shoe said is so true.

I agree, Aldo makes shoes for both men and women and they are in Aldo's catalog as womens. I buy and sell a lot of shoes on e-bay, allows me to keep many styles without much investment, for sizes 10-11 and 70% of my sales are not to women. Are you going to get them?

When i sell shoes on ebay i usually put ... 'suitable for the taller/ larger footed lady or male'. I don't list any shoes in the mens section mentioning high heels. The large size is normally enough to get me a male buyer 9/10 of the time.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

I am pretty sure it was just a typo by the seller, because if you check his ebay store, he is selling hundreds of other heels and all are described as "Womens...", including other size 10's and even another pair of boots that look very similar to the ones in the original post, same size and all.

I even did a full search of his store. So yep, just a typo...