Tights suggestions

chris100575

I've always been a fan of M&S soft and glossy 20 denier, but they are no longer available in black and the "new and improved" ones are not as nice as they used to be. Can anyone suggest a good alternative? I have considered Wolford Neons having only heard good things, but am not sure I want to jump to £20 per pair unless I can be convinced that they are all that's wonderful.

• 1 month later...

Hi, where is better to buy a black, non-transpared tights/pantyhose and which model? Maybe also some leggins. Just don't want to shave my leggs for wearing heels in public yet :smile:. P.S.: how to determine that tights/pantyhose have cotton in the knee. Just trying to reduce the sweatning in heels.

Hi, where is better to buy a black, non-transpared tights/pantyhose and which model? Maybe also some leggins.

Just don't want to shave my leggs for wearing heels in public yet :smile:.

P.S.: how to determine that tights/pantyhose have cotton in the knee. Just trying to reduce the sweatning in heels.

lol, do they not have shops in Canada? :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

lol, do they not have shops in Canada? :smile:

We do, but I'm new and unfamiliar with the product. If I'll have heads up, then I will not have to dig through the hosiery rack in a shop, but just grab and pay: looks more like I'm helping somebody and not looking for myself. Not confident enough to dig through, yet. :smile:

Hi, where is better to buy a black, non-transpared tights/pantyhose and which model? Maybe also some leggins.

Just don't want to shave my leggs for wearing heels in public yet :smile:.

P.S.: how to determine that tights/pantyhose have cotton in the knee. Just trying to reduce the sweatning in heels.

Try Spanx. They seem to have a fit for nens sizes. They are oh so comfortable to wear also.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, I've just ordered some Levante Brillante in black. Hopefully they'll be here in a couple of days and I'll let you know how I get on with them. I've had Levante opaques in the past and been very pleased with them, so I have high hopes.

• 7 months later...

For me I really like the Ultimate sheer support 30-40 that I get from DSS but after reading this I wonder about getting them in black. For those times when I did not have any swelling problem and I just wanted the tights for the look I found that the mileage that I got from dance tights was not as good as from the compression hose.