Laurie Picture - Wouldn't you hire her for your office?

Surprisingly, I would NOT hire her. :( If I did hire her, I would never get any work done. How could I concentrate on work with such a cutey dressed so sexy nearby. :(

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Caring for Velvet is easy, you need a damp cloth, and a lint brush. Lint brush can pull off most of the dust and bits, a damp cloth can freshen up the look and pull off what the lint brush does not. That's my experience of it, anyway. The only problem with velvet is this: it can wear thin in spots, say, from driving a car, or bouncing the toe of the shoe off of the ground while wearing it. Thanks for the compliments everyone. :(

Gosh; I keep coming back to this thread just to view that photo over and over again. That outfit !!! Those heels !!! That babe !!! That sexy pose !!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. It is definitely my favorite Laurie photo.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Thank you, everyone. I tend to agree that my legs are one of my best features. And despite the times that I get down on myself, and feel I am not attractive, the responses to my posting of that picture and others helps me to realize that I should be proud of my looks, and certainly share them when I can. I have a lot of pictures of this outfit, and I may post a few more as time goes on. :(