Changed my avatar (again) ... because I'm bored

This is what bored people home alone with a cold do … I have changed my avatar. It still is my blue and white Peep Toe sandals that are still my favourites even though I have bought a seriously sexy pair of red Peep Toes and pair of blue Basque pumps since. The blue and white peep sandals fit my feet as if they were made just for me and they are so light and the large middle do-up strap holds my foot in without my toes having to get squished up by the front staps. I so wish I had bought two pairs when I got them. One pair to wear anytime and one to keep for special. Christine

Hindsight is always 20/20, Christine. You'll find a new favorite for special occasions. In the meantime wear those sandals because you love them. Trips to a local shoe repairer or cobbler will help extend the life of them. Inspect them for structural integrity regularly to catch problems early and get them repaired. I think that those sandals as they age and devolop the character of the your feet will be your fun pair for a long time to come even if they don't look new. Got a feeling they'll still be with you when they've started to tatter. Perhaps as housewear. Am I right?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I agree a wonderful woman like our Christine being alone is a travesty. Come on all you Aussy heelers who are single, time to romance a very lovely girl you have over there. There's not many ladies about as passionate about heels as Christine who are single and frequent this forum. Of course I expect any advances to be of the most gentlemanly kind as befits a lady of the calibre of Christine.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Well, it is now Monday. Are you still home alone with a cold? Head colds are no fun. And even though they "run their course" in about two weeks, it always seems like it's longer than that. Hope you're feeling better.

It is Wednesday night and I am down at site. I go back home tomorrow afternoon. I was mostly over my cold by Monday. Maybe heels do have some magical powers for curing colds :) Thanks to everyone for all your replies when I was bored at home on Saturday. Christine.

It is Wednesday night and I am down at site. I go back home tomorrow afternoon. I was mostly over my cold by Monday. Maybe heels do have some magical powers for curing colds :)

Thanks to everyone for all your replies when I was bored at home on Saturday.

Christine.

They cure a lot of things! I'm by myself in the office today so am happy pottering around in heels - so much more fun.

Glad to know you're better.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton