61 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like these "gun" high heels

• Yes on both!
    • Yes on the first one only.
    • Yes on gun2
    • Kind of.
    • Do not like either of them.

Who digs these heels?

I've seen them at the local boutiques, and they might look good on the right person - - I'm not the right person at this point.

Now if I were to attend a NRA event, (and I am a member) and felt I could get away with wearing a pair of these, then yes, I would.

The horrible platform shoe is the problem. If they were used as heels on simple but amazing black court shoes, with Scaramanga's Golden Gun as a reference... then they would be amazing with the right person and outfit. My girlfriend wearing them, all bronzed up, and in a gold bikini on a yacht in a secluded tropical cove... Mmm!!! See attached.

post-9545-13352295547_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522955484_thumb.jpg

The horrible platform shoe is the problem. If they were used as heels on simple but amazing black court shoes, with Scaramanga's Golden Gun as a reference... then they would be amazing with the right person and outfit.

My girlfriend wearing them, all bronzed up, and in a gold bikini on a yacht in a secluded tropical cove... Mmm!!!

See attached.

That is a real cool visual about being out in a yacht like that (me and my fiance' though). You get the idea.

Being quite frank.. I'm not into the whole ' platform ' entity. Sure, a half inch is fine, but ' pleaser ' platforms or stripper/hooker shoes.. to each their own. Not my thing.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

From the reactions here, I think it's fair to say the designer has shot themselves in the foot?

Gross, can be the only observation I think.

And there was me thinking that Kobi Levi's designs were "unusual" http://kobilevidesign.blogspot.com/

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle

Kobi Levi is an artist, some of his shoes are amazing and all of them make you think and question our world (for good or bad, it doesn't matter, you are still made to think). The makers of the stripperesque gun shoes are just after some quick money from the pole/strip footwear industry.

Can't disagree with you Benno. I look at Levi's shoes again and again in wonder, as pieces of art, whereas I have no urge to look at the gun shoes ever again.

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle

Yes, they do make you take notice and form an opinion. Even though I may not care for them, as I have said in other posts concerning "unique" deigns of high heels and other shoes, someone will like them and want to purchase them and wear them for whatever occasion.

Was in a local boutique , and was talking with the associate I have seen before. She say's they sell quite a few of these gun heels, but she did mention that it's a fairly narrow segment of the population that finds these hot.

I honestly thought more of you on hhplace would have really liked them. However, I do respect everyone's opinion. One has to expect all kinds of comments when it comes to "unique" designs.

Thank you all for posting

:)

Love to see someone try to get through airport security in these.

I made a joke about them not having a shot, but I should have read the whole thread first... lol

Steve63130 got the first shot! lol

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying