my new boooots!

Well, Anna D, all I can say is..."WOW!!!!!!!!!!!" I would love a pair like that, and I would love to see my girlfriend wear a pair like that as well! I am SERIOUSLY impressed! Great photos! Jay

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

-Well, what is to add to the previous comments... I find them gorgeous and wish that *I* could fit a pair with that shape, which I have a snowballs ... I *envy* you, but still congratulate you!!! -Still, I have to ask, are they not *very* narrow? It seems from the pics like you would need pencil shaped feet in order to zip them up... TallSwede (surfing around on my usual EU44 feet) PS. Happy walking, though :( DS

Boots are not my favorite high heels, but these are very elegant and sexy looking - thinking about getting my girlfriend a pair for X-mas - with all conservative family around!!! What a laugh!! Are they sold on the Net (e-shopping)? JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

• 1 month later...

Anna d. I would sure like to hear more from you about the experiences with your new boots. -As I already stated, they are really a smash hit (as far as I am concerned), so please give us (me) some more information... I hope that you would like to post some more info, Regards. TallSwede

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, since this is the new boots topic, even if it was for someone else to start with, I might as well, liberate it for my own uses. Maybe not liberate, how about, subvert?

Sure!

Here are my new boots, made by the Highest Heel and available from many sites.

Posted Image

They fit really well, and after some hanger assisted zipping up the first few times to get them worked in, they hug my legs quite nicely.

When the walks and roads a re a bit more clear of ice and snow, I'll be taking them outside for sure.

:)

Laurie, You boots are the only ones I can see of this thread. very very sexy and nice. I like the way they hug your figure, as you explained. I like that slit in your skirt a lot and the stocking top being visible. Very sexy. YOu leg is very sexy too.... love the form and definition of you leg. Mother nature, please be kind and clear that snow for Laurie! RPM

• 2 weeks later...

Laurieheels:-) I can't ever remember seeing pics of you in a pair of boots before, but this pair are fantastic and make your legs look fabulous. The fit is out of this world. You should wear boots more often. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!