New Product Announcement - Heaven on Heels!

shoesam

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sam, and my Girlfriend works in a shoestore. She had to wear new shoes every season to sell the product. It started to take its toll, so I made her a product to make her shoes fit better.

It worked so well, I spent 9 months perfecting it, and now I hope you can give me some feedback on the idea....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67803992@N02/

I will answer any and all questions sent to me, and yes.....I have walked in your shoes for Charity!

Thank you,

Sam

What a strange first post, most people introduce themselves first before posting pictures of something they've made for their girlfriend. Please post an introduction in the Introductions Forum...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Not a good advert for a shoe shop if the assistants end up with feet problems from the products! I hope this time & investment pays off for you though. I'm stretching shoes every day & every night my stretcher works full time. I think this may well be the biggest issue for you. Not the concept this is good, But reaching the target audience. You buy shoes, they make your feet ache, you take them to the cobblers & he sorts them out for you. This has been a historic fact for years. Its a very small percentage of shoe sales that need stretching & then an even smaller percentage who "might" think I wonder if I can get a foot shaped stretcher online. you take 48 hours for return + a bit of time on the strecther. Cobblers can do the same thing in a few hours at a fraction of the price............. IF a demand exists, Marketing is going to be the key to success with this product. Good luck!

Repair Reuse Recycle. Cobbler it.

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone!

Well......on December 1st, we've opened our ( cyberspace) doors!

We use technology to produce a Custom "Pair" of Shoe Stretchers just for you!

We ship globally, so check out what we can do for you!

thanks soo much,

www.HeavenOnHeels.ca

Watch our little video on Youtube!

Happy Holidays..........Sam

Hello Everyone!

Well......on December 1st, we've opened our ( cyberspace) doors!

We use technology to produce a Custom "Pair" of Shoe Stretchers just for you!

We ship globally, so check out what we can do for you!

thanks soo much,

www.HeavenOnHeels.ca

Watch our little video on Youtube!

Happy Holidays..........Sam

Checked out web site, but it doesn't say how the mold is done for different heel height. Where in Canada are you?

Hello Glosha, The fixture is designed to accommodate a 41/2" heel. This allows the Heaven on Heel Form to fit into the toe box of any shoe up to that size. Platforms with Higher Heels, essentially 41/2" high, with extensions on both the sole and the heel, so it works there too. We are located in Burlington, just West of Toronto. Thanks for checking us out! Sam Heaven On Heels