charlotte russe platform pumps

trevor

i just bought a pair of size 11 white 51/2 inch platform patent pumps from charlotte russe. the prices they have are really great. i have 4 other pairs of heels i have bought over the years and these are by far the best shoes i have ever bought. the heel is a thinner type heel. the platform is like 11/4 inches. these shoes are so much fun to walk on and they are really comfortable. i would have no problem wearing these for a long period of time. my wife has 3 pairs of 51/2 inch platform pumps and ive always wanted to see what its like on this high of a heel. these shoes are so sexy. i think i got the last one in size 11 because they are out of 11 now on their website. i suggest anyone who likes high platform pumps to check out their website. has anyone bought from them before?

Sounds awesome. Say, how do they fit? It seems that most of their sizes end at 10 or 11. I wear a size 12. Are their sizes "normal" fit, large fit, or small fit? If I thought that there was a chance that a pair of thier size 11 shoes would fit me I would make a purchase. Enjoy you new shoes! Best, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

hi larry- my wife takes a size 61/2 in pumps and the couple pairs of platform pumps she has from charlotte russe she wears a size 6 and they fit her good. this is what ive found for me. if the toe area is a pointier type a size 12 works better for me. if the heels are a rounder type toe area then i can fit into a size 11 and they fit me perfect. the white platform pumps 51/2 inch that i just got in size 11 are perfect. these are so much fun to walk on. they are of the rounder type toe area. like i said i think i got the last pair in size 11 because now they arent showing them available in size 11. i have some in 5 inch and my wife has 3 pairs in 51/2 inches so i really wanted to see the difference. another thing is that the heel is a thinner type heel. the heel is actually a little thinner than the picture shows. maybe you could call them and ask if they will be getting anymore of these in 51/2 inches in the future. i would say go for it and order the size 11. good luck