Hello from New York!

Hi everyone! :)

I found this site thanks to google and I'm so glad! I'm 21, and only recently became obsessed with high heels after I decided to replace dating with shoe shopping. I think I'm a much happier person for it and my collection is steadily growing, even though my friends and family think I'm having a "quarter-life crisis" lol... to each their own, I guess - it's nice to be among like minded people^^ Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself before I got too nervous (I'm much more of a lurker than a talker)!

Greetings Silviatti. Thank you for gathering up the nerve to introduce yourself.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Welcome Silviatti, That sounds very Italian, is it? Glad you have introduced yourself here on the HH place nice having you join us. Lots of fun stuff here regarding high heels and more. Hope you enjoy the site, look forward to hearing more from you. Cheers, Mtnsofheels

Haha yes, thank you I know it is! I kind of went crazy and bought 7 pairs back in May. And Silviatti is an Italian name I use from time to time. Thank you all for the great welcomes! I've spent the last 2 days reading the forums for advice on walking in heels and actually froze my browser at one point...

...I've spent the last 2 days reading the forums for advice on walking in heels...

Hello again Silviatti :-)

You may want to do some reading here.

In your first post you wrote " I decided to replace dating with shoe shopping"

Is this a really goog idea ? What about doing both ?

This way you would have less time for shoe shopping and save money...:)

Thank you for the link danielp6406, I've got the basics for walking in heels though...I'm mostly hoping to improve on walking in heels that are five inches and above while staying away from the very large platforms. Also thank you for the concern about the dating life - I know the way I worded it seemed strange, but I feel that it's nice to take a break and focus on myself every once in awhile!

Haha yes, thank you I know it is! I kind of went crazy and bought 7 pairs back in May. And Silviatti is an Italian name I use from time to time. Thank you all for the great welcomes! I've spent the last 2 days reading the forums for advice on walking in heels and actually froze my browser at one point...

Those of us here at hhplace are always eager to welcome another female heel wearer to our forum. It's great to have feedback about men in heels from women that get to wear them when ever and where ever they like. I hope you enjoy your time here with us. Welcome and thanks for joining.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.