Men's Fashion: Head to Toe IV

abburke

Personally I like to see guys in necklaces and bangles too.

I regularly wear 'sparkly' bracelets bought from the women's section to go with my equally sparkly earrings in full man mode and nothing is ever said, I was originally shocked at the non reaction but it does seem totally acceptable to all. Not sure if a similar necklace would get the same reaction but have no desire to wear other than standard chain type necklaces so probably won't find out.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

i have 2 gold chains i hardly ever take off one is a thick rope.....and the other is nothing special.....just a small rope chain i bought with a 49ers helmet charm i also have 2 gold bracelets i typically alternate......as i have my watch on my other wrist they are a gold figaro and a gold cuban link bracelet i think gold looks great

Thank you all for sharing. I hope also if you have a Hubpage account or even a Wordpress, etc. you will follow me as I try to continue my series. I am trying to help men become more so as I offer suggestion and alternatives to the boring and mundane that has become men's fashion. It is funny, though I wrote of ways to adorn the neck, I myself have not worn any jewelry, necklaces or other such things upon my neck in quite some time! I used to wear a gold chain but lost interest. I would love try a choker or a nice silk scarf sometime. Will have to wait until my house purchase is completed though and more money is available!