Irishwolf

Would you...  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Would you...

• Wear heels just as much as I already do
    • Not need to wear heels as much
    • Wear heels even more
    • Share them with my partner

This is actually kind of hard to answer. I really love the look of heels on a woman, so having a partner who wore the ones that got my motor revving might be enough to satisfy my desire for them, I think I would still want to wear them myself the same though.

No question, I like to see girls in heels, but it is not a replacement for not-wearing-heels by myself. In that case, my wife/ girlfriend would wear more often heels, I would increase the time, wearing heels, too.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR SHORT HEELS!

I'd wear them just the same as before. Maybe I'd end up wearing them more if I knew she really liked me wearing them, or if we both enjoyed going heel shopping together. I guess if we often went to places together where she likes to wear heels it'd be more compatible for me to wear mine too, whereas if we enjoyed a lot of stuff together that needs flat shoes (like long trail walks) then we'd both end up wearing flats more, but still enjoying our heels whenever we could.

Since I started wearing my heels in public it's become more about quality rather than quantity of heel-wearing time. Sharing heel moments with my partner would make it a more enjoyable experience, but if she was a high-heel fashion victim "stuck in heels" I don't think she could tempt me to be "stuck in heels" too - I might even encourage her to wear them a little less and look after her feet so she can enjoy her heels more.

As for sharing shoes I never liked the idea. If we were the same size and there was a style we both really liked, I'd rather we had a pair each. The idea of wearing matching shoes is kind of fun in private, but for going out together I don't think it would appeal to me or her.

If you like it, wear it.

MrsF wears the shoes I like pretty much all of the time, she would never wear flats unless she is exercising or out at the beach or similar. My appetite for wearing heels does not diminish, I still love wearing them inside and out, of course I can never compete with her level of heeling.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

My female friend rarely wears high heels. She wears them at formal affairs. When she wears them, and I accompany her to that event, she has asked me to wear some of my men's boots with the block (3") heels, as opposed to my feminine high heels. She has been out in public with me when I have worn my 5" stilettos and thigh boots, but at those times she was not wearing high heels.

Well been there and tried, I wore high heels before I met my wife, she did wear heels all the time when we first were married, once that faded I then found that I started to wear them more and more, to the extent that I wouldnt matter if my wife wears them now, I still will, all the more now.

Irishwolf, This would appear to be a great question but one I don't think applies to many of us. The majority here have loved heels since BEFORE they were married or attached so therefore the appreciation of heels was already there. The enjoyment of openly WEARING them however may be enhanced by a spouse or girlfriend who wears the same style you do. As far as sharing shoes---I think this is a bad idea for two basic reasons. 1) Shoes, even in the same size, just don't fit everyone the same way. Differing widths and height of arches along with varying levels of water retention affect the way a shoe fits two different people. 2) Personal hygiene, one person may wash and deodorize their feet every day while someone else doesn't do it until they bathe/shower. This second reason alone is sufficient to not share shoes. Just don't ever TELL your spouse or girlfriend that their feet smell lest you end up sleeping in the car. HappyinHeels:wavey:

My wife and I have several pair of matching heels. We do not wear the same size so each has their own pair that match. We do not always go with matching shoes but when the mood hits we do it together, like yesterday we went out to dinner we both wore our matching Naturalizer black slide sandal with a criss-cross vamp. (Incidentally I was the first to buy the Naturalizer sandals when she saw me first wearing them she liked them so much that I had to take her to the Naturalizer store to get her own pair!) She wore black capris with a purple blouse , I wore black capris with a red polo shirt. We had a nice compliment on our appearance from the hostess that seated us at our table. bluejay

As my wife can no longer wear the type of shoes that I'd like to see her in, I certainly have found myself buyer and wearing much more often in order to get my "fix". I can speak from pasdt expereince that, when she was able and willing to wear heels, my desire to wear them myself, while never gone, was just not as strong. On some level, I guess it was a matter of cost, as I could either buy them for her and get to see her wearing them on a regular basis (not to mention that she looked better in them than me...lol) or buying them for myself and getting to wear them quite infrequently, but rarely could I afford both.

• 1 month later...

This is a good one... and actually roots to how I started. When younger and dating if the subject came up about wearing anything sexy or mentioning trying say, Fredericks.. The response was "ewww, that is too slutty." Yeah, maybe I should have dated a stripper at least for a little while, but I wasn't confident enough. So if you want something done right, you got to do it yourself right? In my 20s I was tall and slender with a round full rear (i.e. a booty which is popular now). Legs just as nice as most girls with little body hair... So I took a walk on the wild side and started to wear slip dresses, lingerie and heels. Mostly in hotel rooms when travelling alone.

• 4 weeks later...

My fiance and myself wear the same size shoe UK 8, so we share and she does not mind that I wear her's at home. I can only wear block heel boots or heels about 3 to 4" out with her. She's got some very sexy colourful wedges 4" to 5" that I wear at home so often. I asked her the other day if it would be possible f I could get myself a pair of6" HHS and she said if I could walk with them she see no problem and will byu me a pair for Chistmas, so I am waiting for it.

This is an easy answer for me... I will - at the least - still wear heels as much as I do now, if not more. My wife doesn't wear heels all the time, but she will indulge me on occasion and put on some great 4" pumps or some platform heels. She just got a pair of platform pumps that I can't wait to see on her! Where I work, I see women all the time wearing great shoes & boots that really get me "revved up", so to speak. So for me seeing women in heels where I work, or on my wife... something in my head is very envious of these women, in that they get to experience wearing these shoes. To me, it makes me want to wear heels (especially pumps) even more and be able to experience the thrill of wearing some sexy shoes.

Just recently started seeing a gal who sometimes wears "heels." They'e low affairs, but she looks well enough for me!

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 3 weeks later...

Like this maybe? Hers are a 7, mine are 9.5 or 10.

VERY cool to have the same pairs on at the same time!

You are Sooo fortunate!!! To be be able to wear the same heels as your mate is the so cool!!

My wife wears heels and so do I. We even have some matching pairs of hh sandals that we wear together - like some of the other couples at this site. I have always been open with her about my fondness for womens shoes and she is accepting. A wondeful gal she is.... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I would definitley wear my boots more if my partner would at least accept my love of boots and not ridicule me....Would be great to wear boots together also....A big problem in our relationship unfortunately....

• 4 weeks later...

Like this maybe? Hers are a 7, mine are 9.5 or 10.

VERY cool to have the same pairs on at the same time!

this is very cool!!

My wife has been kind of skeptical at the beginning but now she is accepting the more more and more...she is a hh woman so it is easier because I have always been suggesting her the shoes to by and we happen to have very similar tastes...

my goal would be to have some sort of egual ankle boots....working on this...:smile::smile:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wear heels more than my girlfriend. I walk better in them too. She loves to wear 8" heels like me, but she has more of a problem walking on carpet. She would rather wear a 4-5" high heel if we go out. I have talked into wearing her 8" heels out. I love it. When she does get out in public and gets the looks I think it feels empowering to her.