Asian Ballet Heels ?

qqitzcarmen

Hi there have you guys / girls tried this Brand of Ballet Heels from Asia or is it some other brand that you regcognise ? Seem to have alot of colours and texture to chose from suede and velvet.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EXTREME-7-Fetish-Ballerina-Ballet-Pointe-Boot-SUEDE-41-/150630341216?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item2312449a60

These are nothing but the same ballet boots you can get everywhere on ebay (and for the half price). Every ballet heel on ebay which cannot be identified as being a pleaser ballet heel but looks 'kinda' like them is made by one and the same manufacturer. Only difference is that some shops have customized material offers.

These are nothing but the same ballet boots you can get everywhere on ebay (and for the half price). Every ballet heel on ebay which cannot be identified as being a pleaser ballet heel but looks 'kinda' like them is made by one and the same manufacturer. Only difference is that some shops have customized material offers.

indeed but a wonderful range of material / colour options; hadn't considered it before but the suede looks really good.

R

I bought a pair of that seller's heelless boots recently and the suede is very thin -- more like fuzzy cloth. Also be careful of sizing, I followed the chart and ended up with a pair of boots that are about 2 cm longer than expected. Seller is willing to accept a return, but I think I'm going to resell them myself.

• 6 months later...

in my experiance, it is not only the heel high which is not really correct, but it is also the material of the shoe, which tends to be rather thin and fragile under stress. I have managed to tear a pair when trying to walk.