RWC 2011 Opening

Not sure how many of you follow rugby but the RWC opening was awesome :) A lot of effort was put into everything and a lot of beautifull heels everywhere,was a good sight :)

Ill see if I can get the opening ceremony on video and some pics of everything but this here gives you an idea.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport-old/rugby/rugby-union/2011/09/09/rugby-world-cup-2011-spectacular-images-from-the-opening-ceremony-115875-23407502/

• 2 weeks later...

StormClaw:

Will you win the Cup this time?

No more excuses at all :)

Hehe do you think Im a kiwi?:) Weird how a lot of people say no more excuses haha.

I think the All Blacks have a good chance,but so do the the Springboks. Must say,I was realy suprised by the Irish winning the Ausies.Argentina still has a shot in getting past the pools if they win the next games.

• 1 month later...

Well I don't dare suggest the team in white might win, but they can pull things out of the hat. Looking good for NZ at the moment. Let's hope that continues!

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle

StormClaw:

Will you win the Cup this time?

No more excuses at all :smile:

StormClaw....good for you!!!! :penitent:

PS...but.....what a suffering....:smile:

Here..we woke up at 4:30 am to see the match. Actually, my husband did..I slept on.

Elegance is my second name