Todays Work Shoes

Maninheels

I am lucky enough to be able to work in an office environment. Today is the first day I have worn heels to work. What a challenge it is to go in the building. Have had a great day wearing them at work though. Few looks from people that I do not know and no negative comments.

post-29507-133522953182_thumb.jpg

post-29507-133522953187_thumb.jpg

post-29507-133522953189_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Maninheels, you've taken the step I'm dying to make but don't have the currage yet! I'm so thrilled your first day in heels went so well. The boots look really nice too! Well done and keep it up! We're all supporting you :) Chris

Looks good and congratulations on taking that first step in wearing heels to work.Cant wait for the day I get an office job :)

Or be self-employed. You can have whatever dress code you like then. However, you might prefer the 'rush' of wearing them in front of an office-full of co-workers.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Well done Maninheels !

Did your boss / superior made any comment about your heels ?

The first day I worn heels to work my boss asked me "How can you walk in these ?"

After a few moment thinking what to reply I said "One feet in front of the other".

He looked at me with a smile. No other comment from him since.

Well done Maninheels !

Did your boss / superior made any comment about your heels ?

The first day I worn heels to work my boss asked me "How can you walk in these ?"

After a few moment thinking what to reply I said "One feet in front of the other".

He looked at me with a smile. No other comment from him since.

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

No comments from the boss... Maybe later they will say something.

It's absolutely great to hear of others wearing their heels to work and everyone is cool with it. It is a step beyond steet heeling which a small number of us have achieved. I do sense however that soon more will join the ranks.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

It's absolutely great to hear of others wearing their heels to work and everyone is cool with it. It is a step beyond steet heeling which a small number of us have achieved. I do sense however that soon more will join the ranks.

I would love to be joining the ranks sooner rather than later! But I work in a supermarket and heels are prohibited, even for women. But who knows, I may just sneak on a pair as my feet will be under the till anyway :)

What Other People Think Of Me, Ain't None Of My Buisness ~ RuPaul

Congratulations from me too. Looked good and am glad to hear that youve not had any unjust attention. Now if only I can get the courage up :)

Courage was the hardest part for me, once I got past my own internal issues and just did it all was well.

I would love to be joining the ranks sooner rather than later! But I work in a supermarket and heels are prohibited, even for women. But who knows, I may just sneak on a pair as my feet will be under the till anyway :)

You may not be able to wear them while you are at work but there is nothing that can stop you from wearing them to work and changing into work shoes once you are there.