Party with amazing slings

Some weeks ago, a friend of mine invited some friend to celebrate his birthday. As it was warm outside all guests were dressed lightly. Just as I was in the hallway, Patty and some friends arrived. I saw her while entering that she did something with her right hand at her right foot. As she came closer to welcome me, I saw she wear really sexy high heels that night (beside her tight black dress with spaghetti-straps). These pointy shoes were black sling backs with about 8cm thin heels. The leather inside were silver and the thin back-strap has a little silver buckle for adjusting the length. Then she went into another room to welcome the other guest. From behind I saw her right strap was slowly going down and her left strap stayed up, but was twisted because this strap looked silver. One minute later she walked with her right strap under her heel. She stopped and pulled the back-strap up with her right hand while lifting her leg. After 3 step the strap was three quarter the way down. While standing at a bistro table she tried to pull the strap up again with her left shoe with a success while staying. Since the left strap was twisted it stayed up. I found a good position to stay and talk with other guest while I had a good look at her walking between the buffet and the bistro table where she ate and drink. Amazing to see her walking by and the right strap going down slowly. She lifted the back-strap mostly by feet and sometimes by hand. Later on she had given up to pull the right strap up and walked with one down and one twisted and up. Really nice to observe. At about midnight she moved to a set of seats. First she was sitting normal on a seat and started to dangle her right sling (with the squashed strap). What a lovely show! Some minutes later she tucked up her legs and therefore she slipped out of both slings. Sitting now next to her while talking I had a chance to have a closer look to the slings. The buckle of both straps were adjusted like "factory default", the third hole of of five, so it seems she did not adjust them. Even on the left buckle the end of strap was not inserted. When she stood up to take a drink or got to the bathroom, she slipped in her sling, but did not bother to pull up both straps. The sound was also a delight. At the end of the party she slipped in her slings and pulled up both straps, this time even the left strap was not twisted. After a few steps both straps were sliding. Arriving outside on the street both straps were down and squashed under her heels. The left one had slid to the left and the buckle waves around. It was really hard for me to say goodbye to her.