The slingbacks of my neighbor

Some years ago, I've started to do some reprehensible thing with the slingbacks of my neighbor. She was about 30 years old at that time and wears nice and elegant shoes. Sometimes, but not often, she has squashed back-straps on sandals or slings. Last year in June she had new slingbacks (black with 10cm (4") heels). I saw her often going work etc. with perfect fit of these back-straps. In my opinion the back-straps were to tight. One evening last year in July my neighbor and I wanted to go to a concert. As I waited for her to finishing her makeup and so on, I saw these slings in the entrance of her apartment. She was still busy in her bathroom, so I decided to untighten the buckles of both back-strap a little bit. While she was busy, I had done it (one hole). She didn't recognized this and pulled the slings on. During the evening I saw the straps slowly go down. About four times the left or the right strap were squashed down (I hear that lovely sound), so after a lot of steps (not directly) she stopped to lift them up. It was great. She didn't find the looser back-straps out. Since then she wears these slings with loose back-straps. Later in August it seems, that she had given up to lift the straps. The left strap is mostly down under her heel, but sometimes the strap is barely on her heel. Lovely. The right strap is squashed to the right side and the buckle waves around. Sometimes I see her lifting both straps, but after 10 or 20 steps they're down. Because of this great success I decide the summer one year later to do it again with other slings, when she was some days to a off-the-job training and I cared about her flowers. I found some rarely worn 5cm (2") heeled black slings and decide to go to the top and took the last hole of the buckle (2 holes looser than she adjusted them). Also there was a brown sandal with 7cm (3") heel and the straps around the leg crossing at the back of the heel. She was to lazy to open the buckle, so I loose them up to the last hole. The next weeks I saw she wearing the black slings and, yes, they were very loose. Every step the heel popped out of the strap, but the strap stayed useless in place and it seemed that she don't realized it. After some days the left back-strap was getting down and slightly squashed at the right side. But even now she doesn't bother about that. I think the easy slipping in and out was welcome to her so she doesn't care about it even though she's wearing them to work (She's working at a bank office). Actually I saw her with the brown sandal last weekend. We were out with some friends to a party. As we walked on the street to the party, I went behind her and saw, that the straps were loose but stayed in correct place. The guy next to me asked her something and she turned around. At this moment I saw one strap at the right sandal slipped down under her heel. When she continued her walk, I saw only one strap at the back of her right heel, the other was squashed down, at the left there was the normal crossed strap. Even the right sandals was now a bit more loose than before and you could hear the clapping sound louder. The whole evening she didn't recognized this. Very nice to see. To be continued...

Wow great story! I did this to a girlfriend's pair of slingback wedges, except they only had an elastic insert at the back of the strap, so I worked it through my hands for a few mintues. Next time I saw her she kept losing her straps every 10 steps. She kept pulling them up everytime she stopped but in a few steps they fell off again and she began slapping loudly. After another month of wear the straps slipped in 3 steps and she had no way of keeping them up at all. For some reason she kept trying to pull them up!