Hello

Hello everybody. My name is James and I'm 21. I live in Vicenza, Italy although I'm from Syracuse, NY. I wash floors and deliver coffee for a living. :silly: Seriously, I work as an English-Italian interpreter I'm medium height, thin and brown-haired. I came to like high heels when I was 14 and my neighbors' daughter received permission from her mother to wear high heels to a small neighborhood party. She wore black pumps with quite short heels, maybe 2''. Well, you know how these teen, hormone-fueled things go: I definitively developed a crush for her. Later on, I grew up and stopped thinking to her, but I retained a little love for heels. I wasn't exactly popular in high school - quite a nerd, to be sincere. Cruel age. :) I was in the top 10% of my class, but I did not attend college. Anyway, just because I'm unlucky, I'm dating with an Italian girl who is quite a tomboy, and has wore heels three times in her 20-years long life. I'm discreetly trying to convert her to true faith, but I'm having little luck so far. I hope I'll have fun on this forum! Bye! --James Robert. But for you I'm just Jim. :) EDIT: Just for you to know, I don't wear high heels or do anything of those fetish things. I just like heels on nice girls! :-)

Welcome Jim! Italy is a beautiful country, must be a lovely place to live.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Yeah, darkmoon, you´re right. Heels look much better on a nice girl.

But have you ever tried a pair of yourselve, just to get the feeling.

I´ve tried and now i`m dependent, like many other Heel Junkys, here in this Forum.

Nope, I've never tried and, frankly, it's not in my interests to try that.

First of all, because I wouldn't like that - or I think so. Never tried that. I don't think I would feel any thrill or something like that...

In the second place, I live with three male roomates, so that's just it, and where we live there isn't much privacy. Think to about sixty men who live all together and share the same facilities.

The most feminine thing over here is shampoo.

Going around on high heels would likely cause me a lot of trouble. A hell of a lot.

In the third place, I don't know where I could purchase high heels. My girlfriend, as I said, has only two pairs of them (a pair of 2'' black pumps and a pair of 2''7' brown boots) and none of them would fit my foot anyway. Way too small.

Just to make me happy - smart girl - she sometimes puts them on, but frankly she's quite awkward and so I tell her to switch back to her Converses, she's still the prettiest girl on Earth.

I just remembered that when I was a young kid, maybe eight or nine, I went to a wedding ceremony. I sat right next to an older friend of the bride, a nice twentysomething blonde girl, and she was wearing a pair of beatiful, traditional black, shiny pumps with 4'' stiletto heels. I stared the whole time at her shoes, I think.

Could we call this 'imprinting'?

Anyway my girlfriend is definitively an enemy of heels: "those torture instruments", as she says. "And anyway I'm too tall." Poor girl, I really love her very much, but sometimes she's just silly. :silly:

Welcome Jim! Italy is a beautiful country, must be a lovely place to live.

Yup! I really got a good deal on that. The place's stunningly interesting. Italians aren't so friendly as one could imagine, but you can still get along well with them.

Luckily I had taken several Italian AP courses in high school, so I was readily taken in as an interpreter/translator and sent where they speak Italian: in Italy.

Not a very interesting job, to say the truth, at least at my level, but it's easy and pays well. And Italy is a nice spot. Far better than, say, Germany or South Korea, IMHO. Or Afghanistan.:)

And Italian women often wear heels on Saturday night, so you always know where to spend a nice evening.:)

We were at the pub one evening, when six Italian girls - already quite drunk (they don't have a drinking law in Italy:beers:) - staggered inside on their heels: the lowest ones were 3'', the highest were surely above 4''2'. The whole pub turned their head to hear this hypnotic 'click click' on the wooden floor. Even my friend Peter laughed and said: "Look at the stiltwalkers" then screamed in his bad Italian: "Hey, girls, do you mind a few drinks with battle-weary veterans?". They minded, unfortunately.:)

But this was before I met my girlfriend: from there on, no more heels for me. Only Converses and Nikes. Jeans and t-shirts. No skirts, heels, dresses.

It's an exercise of self-deprivation, for as I see it.

--Jim