More shoe pics from loveheel

loveheel

Greetings loveheel :-)

The Nine West wedges are really nice.

I like the fact they got a high heel with no platform.

I'm sure they must be very comfortable and fun to wear.

Lucky for you that your Nine West store carry up to size 11.

The Nine West sotre in my area only go up to size 10, which is quite unfortunate.

I also wear size 11. They got so many nice shoes and boots but their size 10 are too small !

Greetings loveheel :-)

The Nine West wedges are really nice.

I like the fact they got a high heel with no platform.

I'm sure they must be very comfortable and fun to wear.

Lucky for you that your Nine West store carry up to size 11.

The Nine West sotre in my area only go up to size 10, which is quite unfortunate.

I also wear size 11. They got so many nice shoes and boots but their size 10 are too small !

Many of the Nine West stores in my area have been closing. Not sure why. Have to go well out of my way now to buy Nine West. So have been hanging out more at Nordstrom stores.

I found that Nine West very often had size 11 left in shoes that I liked. Nordstrom is pretty good about carrying larger sizes as well

These are Nine West wedges. 4.5 inches heel, no platform.

Well, I've never been much of a fan of wedges, but I must say those shoes do indeed look very sharp. And they matched to perfection with that gauzy, summery skirt. Bravo to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thanks. I looked at your pics. Really nice outfits. Have you tried wearing some of those outfit with tall boots ?

Thanks! I've not worn boots taller than mid-calf. This is mostly because as a larger guy I have trouble finding ones that will fit, and also because I find them a little hot here in Florida. I seem to be addicted to ankle boots.

I recently bought a pair of Naturalizer black criss-cross wedge heel sandals with a 3 1/2" wedge heel an a 1/2" platform. They are very comfortable to wear.This is my first first pair of wedge heel shoes and I am sure I will be looking at others in the future. bluejay