Gonna Be A Bit Slow For A While...

Oh happy days! Fell off my horse showjumping on Monday and broke my right collar bone. It's so hard to type with just my left hand I hope you'll forgive me for my sparse input for a few weeks...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Oh happy days!

Fell off my horse showjumping on Monday and broke my right collar bone. It's so hard to type with just my left hand I hope you'll forgive me for my sparse input for a few weeks...

Ouch! Sounds mondo bad! I hope you'll recover real soon!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Looking on the bright side, at least you didn't break a leg! It's a real nuisance, though, having only one arm working, as I know from putting my shoulder out last year. I hope everything heals up quickly.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Dr. Shoe

I know this is going to sound cole, but that is what you get for horseing around.

Be thankful what happened to Superman ( Steve Reeves) didn't happen to you.

Have a quick recovery.

Spikesmike

Indeed, it could have been worse apparently. The horse panicked and was galloping around the arena and if it hadn't been for some guy jumping in and fending him off, I could have been trampled.

BTW, it was Christopher Reeve! lol

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Dr. Shoe

You are right, it was Chrietopher. Steve Reeves was the first Superman who appeared on American television. He also killed himself. I knew I was wrong the minute I hit the POST button. Get well soon.

Spikesmike

Uhh, no, that was George Reeves.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

No strappy shoes with buckles for awhile! :) If that's not motivation to get better.....

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

No, no, no - Superman was George Reeves on television. Steve Reeves was a muscular guy who appeared in Greek/Roman B-movie epics. Christopher Reeve was the movie Superman who fell off a horse and was paralyzed as a result.

No strappy shoes with buckles for awhile! :)

If that's not motivation to get better.....

Not really, I love pull on boots. Now I have an excuse to wear them.

Just catching up as we've been talking to sheep for the last week. Not a great vocabulary in Wales :). Anyway as many have said on the lines of "ouch" and being "lucky". Sometimes it's hard to believe you're lucky when it goes OUCH for too long. (been there and still there 6 years on) So hoping and wishing you a speedy recover and certainly hoping you didn't trauma stress or rip the shoulder muscles etc. That's the long term hurt. Oh did the doc tell you to stay off the pony for a while? Al

Oh happy days!

Fell off my horse showjumping on Monday and broke my right collar bone. It's so hard to type with just my left hand I hope you'll forgive me for my sparse input for a few weeks...

Ouch!! Get well soon though

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

• 3 weeks later...