pics of me on Flickr!

drawntoheel3

Wow! Nice boots buddy, the rest of the leather is hot too. It seems I'll be spending a good deal of my free time today looking at your Flickr account. Great photos! Kevin

drawntoheel3 Love the leather outfit,all off it. In my case I would be wearing leather skirts instead of the pants. To bad your on that side of the pond, living over here would maybe be better for a high heel meet. Thanks for shearing. Spikesmike

great looking boots you have there, I like to tuck my "ex-girlfriend" levis into my NINE WEST tan knee highs (4 inch blade heels) or my black avatars (the black DEMONIA boots you see- around the the house only but the DEMONIA I'll wear with my long wide boot-cut jeans when I'm out!):)

Love the leather as well as the boots. I've occasionally worn my thigh boots over some tight leather trousers but never quite managed to get the clean lines you've shown in your photos. May I ask where the gloves are from?

Hi Guy's thanks for all the great comments!!:) i have just created an album which you can view some of the pics if you go to my album in my profile (its very small compared to my flickr account) As for the boots and gloves i have them made by a guy in china! they cost me alot because they were made to measure back in 2008!! here some more!

post-7245-133522952741_thumb.jpg

post-7245-133522952766_thumb.jpg

post-7245-13352295279_thumb.jpg

post-7245-133522952814_thumb.jpg

post-7245-133522952837_thumb.jpg

i have just created an album which you can view some of the pics if you go to my album in my profile (its very small compared to my flickr account)

And that album has just been deleted. Please, do take a moment to read the guidelines on using the gallery. Thanks.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

If I wanted more pictures the same, I would ask. Did I ask? Nope... I did however ask you to go read the guidelines for posting pictures, something which is going to get this entire thread deleted... Why is it, every single time we advise or ask somebody to do A/B/C, they ignore it then go and do the exact same thing they are being asked not to do? I just dont get it :)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!