Boots Boots Boots

Jabble

I'm a stiletto everything kind of guy. Need I say more.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I find that platform boots (as in my avatar, the ones in black) are my favorite (as far as extended walking is concerned) I do have several FLAT heel boots, but the platform boots serve me well if I want to wear heels out for the day.

Any kind of boot apart from work boots and wellies. I must admit though that I do like the patterned ones and Hunters in groovy colours. I like any kind of heel too so boots with heels tick all the boxes!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

My current rage is western boots with 4" high heels that are underslung a little bit. My favorites are the high shafted ones that come up just under my knee and have a side zipper for convenience. I wear them daily. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

My current rage is western boots with 4" high heels that are underslung a little bit. My favorites are the high shafted ones that come up just under my knee and have a side zipper for convenience. I wear them daily.

Charlie

What exactly does the "underslung" mean?

For me, knee high, 4" to 5" heel. Heel is not a real deal for me: blocks, classic style, stilettos, odd shapes, etc. It depends on the style of the boot itself. I prefer mid-shaft zips on the side to slip in, or full length zips. I have some back zips, like the latter CL Babel -which to die for and a sheer must, I should say- but they are quite unpractical getting them on, and they are quite loose if you go for a larger number.

I don't have as many boots as most of our bootlovers here but have really been turned onto them in the last year and a half. My favorite type of boot is the knee boot where the knee is completely visible whether its jeans or something else. That favorite boot would have a rounded toe, a small platform, and around a 5" or more stiletto heel. And how about the sweet sound of the zipper as you SLOWLY zip yourself into your boots?? I think this little feature gets a lot of us hooked onto boots! HappyinHeels:wavey:

What exactly does the "underslung" mean?

When looking at the boots from the side, the heel in the back comes down at an angle that moves towards the front of the boot. If you do a search of underslung heeled boots, you'll find all kinds of pictures.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

My favorites are leather thigh highs with 5-6 stiletto heels no platforms. However I do have 2 pairs that have half inch platforms, one ankle boot and the other are just knee high that are very nice as well. 7 pairs of thigh highs, 4 pairs of knee highs and 2 ankle boots. One of the ankle boots was purchased for my partner to were but I liked them so much I wear them more than he does, in fact I'm wearing them now!

• 2 weeks later...
My favored boots are knee high with 4” stiletto heels. See my avatar. That is my all time favored pair of boots. These are from Nine West. I found these at Ross for $ 20.00! They are dark brown and size 12. All together I have 9 pairs of knee high and one pair of OTK boots. I’m waiting for the weather to get cooler soon so I can start warring boots again.

post-14453-133522953238_thumb.jpg

post-14453-133522953264_thumb.jpg

I love boots! My particular favourites are black leather knee-length ones but I also have several pairs of calf-length boots. It's too hard to pick a favourite pair, but my Faith Montreal knee boots are a strong contender. They have nearly five inch stiletto heels with a half-inch concealed platform and almond toes. They're very nice to wear, and I happened upon them by chance after an assistant in Faith suggested that I might like to try them on. She was right! My favourite calf boots are an easier choice. I found a pair from River Island on eBay, they're black leather with four and a half inch stiletto heels and pointed toes. They're plain leather apart from some decorative stitching, but they zip up at the back, and the zips have dangly silver pulls. The leather and the lining are very soft, and I love the back zips. In fact I like them so much so that when I found a second pair I bought those too.

• 1 month later...

My absolute favourite style is brown or black knee high with a rounded toe and a slightly chunky (but not huge) high heel. 10cm or higher at the least! I will wear lower heels though, and I do also like ankle boots as long as they're nice and high. I also have a thing for straps, functional or not, I just love how they look on a good boot. Oh, and a side zip is a must, I love the feeling of doing the zip up!

ALL, I really have been turned on to boots the last year or so. My top preference for the overall experience would be a lace-up knee-high boot with a small platform and a 5-6" stiletto heel. Otherwise a regular knee-high sidezip boot with at least 5"/12.5cm chunky heel is great for those wintertime shopping trips. HappyinHeels:wavey:

• 1 month later...

I prefer knee high lace-up, but definately with a side zipper. Way too inconvenient without the zipper. As for the heel, 5 inch spike or higher with a platform.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛABΕ

Boots are my favorite. I love all heights, ankle, knee and thigh high, my variety has lace ups, zip ups and pullons. Heel height go from flats to 5", the collection has 4"cowboy boots with a 20" shaft, wedge boots (my current interest) and a few of pair of stilettos. I also have a pair of Fluevog Grand National (clove and hoof) boots which are close to being my all time favs, but no one is top dog. Just love all boots. Canada is a cooler country so boots are in season all year round which I am really happy about. Mtnsofheels