Review and Pic Posted on Nordstrom.com!

inhose73

A couple of weeks ago I went to the local Nordstrom and bought a pair of Nine West mary janes wedges. I love them, so I decided to post a review. I wanted to get my review posted so I chose a non-fetishy login name (InShoes73 instead of Inhose73) and was careful to not let on I am a guy, although I didn't say I was a woman either. At the end of writing my review I discovered I could post a picture of the shoes, so I uploaded a pic I took.

I was greatly surpised to find out nordstrom posted my review and pic! If they only knew...

The product link is below, just scroll down for the reviews. Mine is the one from "InShoes73". I also included a link to a few more of me wearing the shoes.

review: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nine-west-shana-wedge/3171153?origin=category&resultback=600

More pics: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ii5xrt2v44dznp3580c3otcnfg5strpf/

InHose73, That is great they used your review/photo. Keep in mind two things in this situation; 1-That you are their customer in a crappy economy and this helps their bottom line, 2-Nordstrom is known to be very friendly toward men trying on women's shoes or other apparel and is GLBT-friendly which again helps that bottom line.....in a crappy economy. This is perhaps the best example I've seen to date why customer feedback is important. Thanks for sharing this! HappyinHeels

I was greatly surpised to find out nordstrom posted my review and pic! If they only knew...

I imagine the mention of your size 12 feet was a dead giveaway. Most women don't have feet that big. But, like HappyinHeels said, in this economy, they're not going to shy away from a positive review by a man if they think it'll help them sell another pair.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

I like the shoes. Being a wedge and mj fan myself, they fit right in with my styles. That was a good review and pic too. There was no indication that it was written by a man--not that there is anything wrong with that either. I've written many reviews for Zappos, Online Shoes, and others, and some I even mentioned that I'm male and they were printed without any problems. I think for the most part the companies would not turn down male customers. After all, a sale is a sale to them.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

InHose73, Nice review and good pix. I have often written reviews of women's shoes, sometimes even stating that I am a guy who has a narrow foot and women's shoes fit me better, and have never had a review rejected! As long as you don't say anything nasty or offensive, they should print it, even if the review is negative. Steve

Nice review, but why not say up front that you are a guy?? I have done many reviews of shoes for Zappos, Payless, Marmi and others (none for Nordies) over the years. The reviews clearly state that I am a guy and the shoes were for me. All have been printed without any problem...

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Those boots look very smart. The good news for those living this side of the pond is that Nordstrom now offer an inclusive price to the UK. The bad news is that when I took these boots to the checkout to see how much it was almost £20 for shipping and another £15 or so for VAT/duty. That took a £60 boot up to over £90.

• 10 months later...