My first attempt at photoshopping my images

I just love those lace-up boots Bootcrazy, they're definately on my 'must have' list. The only question is do I have the 'Valentine' boots by Leatherworks at £130 or the 'Z7' by Skyscrapers at £115. Do the boots from skyscrapers have metal tipped heels and are you happy with the quality of the boots? Becks

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

Nice picture of the boots. I suppose you might try hiding your face with large dark glasses or a stylish floppy hat or hood. I can understand the reasons for hiding your face, and I'm not knocking them, but the blur out sort of spoils the total image for me. There are other ways of doing it.

Sky Scrapers appear to be an outlet for The Little Shoe Box. The illustration on their website is of TLSB's catalog. Perhaps TLSB is itself an outlet of a manufacturer which is yet unknown to me. I notice some commonality with the product numbers used by Leatherworks, La Piazza, and others. The possible heel heights which Sky Scrapers advertises seem low. For example they claim no more than 4 inches in a size 5. I'm sure they could do at least 5 1/2 inches if they were really aggressive. It seems such a waste of time to go lower than this, except that the alternatives (imported stripper boots with 1 piece molded acrylic bottoms) are rather grim.

Michael

Following Firefox's train of thought, why not use Photoshop to splice in another face from history for fun: some suggestions 1] Wallace Simpson, 2] Cristabel Pankhurst, 3] Florence Nightingale, 4] Eva Peron, 5] Betty Page.... etc. etc or whoever you fancy being. /I

/I

I'd suggest a black leather mask covering the eyes. Making one look, well, quite the Mistress, even a bit more of a superheroic type. Or perhaps a half mask, the type that would have been used in Medieval and Renaissance Venice, and indeed, are still sold there. Covering the eyes and cheeks, they still allow a person's lips to be exposed, but small eyeholes hide the identity well. A mask can express as much as a face, if the wearer chooses the mask correctly. I like that. I must remember it. I do wish to stress that a black, zipper mouthed bondage mask is quite certainly out of the question for the photos, not to mention disturbing. But then, that's just my take on it. *Flashbacks of Pulp Fiction are toying with my brain now*

Last week I popped into my local fancy dress shop, and while there I did pick up one of those black cat masks to see if there was any improvement given but they clashed with the specs so I never found out....... :rofl: /I

/I

bootcrazy; Nice job for your first attempt. But I have to agree with the others in here about hiding your face. Your method does detract from the professionalism that your image demostrates.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I just love those lace-up boots Bootcrazy, they're definately on my 'must have' list.

The only question is do I have the 'Valentine' boots by Leatherworks at £130 or the 'Z7' by Skyscrapers at £115.

Do the boots from skyscrapers have metal tipped heels and are you happy with the quality of the boots?

Becks

Hi Beck

The boots from Skyscrapers do have metal tips and I am extremely happy with the quality having always bought from TLSB they more than match their quality.

As for advice on my image, point taken about the mask but on my new website I will be unmasked.

Zip em up tight and worship them

>> 'Z7' by Skyscrapers <<

Made by The Little Shoe Box then; that is one of their numbers. Their office, showroom, and factory, is in Holloway Road, London.

>> Perhaps TLSB is itself an outlet of a manufacturer which is yet unknown to me. <<

TLSB have their factory directly behind their showroom. You can see many shoes and boots in various stages of manufacture all over the place there. I don't think they import or resell anything, they make it all there.

>> I notice some commonality with the product numbers used by Leatherworks, La Piazza, and others. <<

Leatherworks is in Southgate Road, London, and about 20 minutes walk from the TLSB showroom. The heel style on Leatherworks stuff is definately different to TLSB stuff, and I think that Leatherworks also make all their own stuff on that site.

Both TLSB and Leatherworks stuff can be seen for sale on many other websites and from many other retail outlets worldwide.