Been a Member, Never Post

I thought I would re-introduce myself to the board. I joined the board in 2007 and posted a few times but haven't been here in a very long time. Below is a little background on who I am... I actually started as a pantyhose guy. I started wearing hose when I was pre-teen, and wore daily under jeans through college. I wore heels a few times to costume parties and in romantic situations, but never publicly. About five years ago I decided I didn't think what people thought and started wearing hose with shorts. Since then everyone who knows me knows I wear hose all the time. Last summer, after approval of my boss and co-workers (there are only 4 others in the office), I started wearing skirts and heels to work a couple days a week. I don't wear women's tops or do makeup, wig, etc., so I don't consider myself a crossdresser. I wear skirts sometimes because it is simply a change from pants or jeans, and I find them incredibly comfortable. I wear heels because men's shoes are way too boring! I have gone out in heels and skirts a few times, usually at night, with varying reactions. I do wear women's flats and casual shoes in public (with shorts and pantyhose) with no problems whatsoever. It's good to come back here! There is a lot of great information and support available. Since I am a guy the majority of my posts will be in the appropriate section of the board, but I wanted to say hi to everyone with a single post, so I hope I didn't offend anyone with the subject matter. Thanks everyone! Matt

Welcome back inhose73! Looking forward to reading your posts.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.