amiclubwear heels

trevor

my wife and i just came back from vegas and did alot of shoe shopping trying to find a black patent platform 51/2 inch pumps. we found the perfect pair at bakers but it was a close out and they didnt have my wifes size-bummer. it was called vinnie and its not online either. there are places that have it online but either the heels are to thick or they look bulky. i googled it in looking for this type of shoe and found a place amiclubwear. they seem to have quite a selection of platform pumps. they even have 6 inch platform pumps that look like the st. laurent tribute types for 55.00.. has anyone ever ordered from them and if yes how do their shoes run for sizing. i wish they carried bigger sizes than 10. i would love to get a pair or two of these alsofor me. do you think the 51/2 inch mary jane black platform pumps look bulky? if you know what i mean thank you.

They really have a big range.Wow and not too bad on pricing.Hope they ship internationally, didn't see anything but I sent them an email anyway. I did notice some of the shoes go to size 11.Sizing might depend on the style perhaps?

• 3 weeks later...

They changed their name a couple years ago from something similar (AMI Shoes, or something) and I had an order of several shoes shortly before the name change. They ran true-to-size and the quality was fine as far as wear. None of those pairs have been worn very often, so I do not know how long they last. All of them looked more expensive than their prices and, while the faux patent on several did not look as good as high end, it was much better than most imitation patent. The faux leather was average in imitation quality. They shipped quite quickly and do sometimes send out vouchers. I was actually just thinking yesterday of ordering some more from them.

As to 5.5 inch Platform Pumps-I have a lot of heels like that, so I think they're fabulous! I do remember seeing occasionally that they run to size 11, but most pairs do not. Hope this helps!