My favourite heels are getting 'old' already

The sad thing about wearing my new heels is that they get marked and scuffed:cry1:. Yesterday evening when I got back from site Alise and I decided to get take away for dinner (chicken tortellini) and I decided to wear my blue&white heels when we went out to get it. I had just driven 2 hours back from site in work boots and had been in work boots all week so I really needed to wear sexy heels for a little while. Later after dinner when I was taking them off I noticed how much the soles were marked and scuffing on the side of the heel and the white on the sides. It’s sad that my beautiful favourite heels are getting marked and ‘old’ and really I have not actually worn them that much. I know there is shoe paint and scuff pencils or using a rubber and I have those but it is just that my awesome shoes are getting marked. Even all the stone dents and scratches on the soles look horrid. Sob … Christine … working from home today.

I just call the marks of wear and tear as character marks. Some shoes seem to withstand wear better than others. If it bothers you that much, purchasing new favorites may be in order although that can be a bit like abandoning a best friend. I have also taken many pairs to the shoe hospital (shoe repairer) for freshening up.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

One of the pairs I've had since early this year is in a pretty bad way too and I've hardly worn them. The patent just seems to attract damage! A tiny tap against anything results in yet another mark, even from another shoe as I slip it past them while they sit in storage! It's heart-breaking, as I love to have my things "as new", even if that's utterly impossible most of the time. Chris

If it bothers you that much, purchasing new favorites may be in order although that can be a bit like abandoning a best friend.

I like wearing these heels so much I actually have thought about getting another pair. Then I could wear this pair as much as I liked without being worried about them getting marked because I had the other pair put away. But Peep Toe don’t have them anymore and they are not at Style Tread. On the Westfield site is says Product No Longer Available. Doing an internet search only finds the pink/Coral coloured ones which I don’t really like and I could not find them in 7.5/38 anyway.

I am wondering because they were so popular if there is any chance that Peep Toe will do them again this summer otherwise I guess I will just have to take good care of the pair I have.

Christine.

Shooting an email to the manufacturer might encourage them enough to continue making the style. Especially if others love them too and generated feedback to the manufacturer. It all boils down to the bottom dollar.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I just call the marks of wear and tear as character marks. Some shoes seem to withstand wear better than others. If it bothers you that much, purchasing new favorites may be in order although that can be a bit like abandoning a best friend. I have also taken many pairs to the shoe hospital (shoe repairer) for freshening up.

Shooting an email to the manufacturer might encourage them enough to continue making the style. Especially if others love them too and generated feedback to the manufacturer. It all boils down to the bottom dollar.

Shafted has given some very good advice. I guess the bottom line is, how much do you like this shoe and style of show, and how much time, effort, and money are you willing to put forth toward your desires for these shoes. Good luck!