Hello !!

Am a complete novice to this - a forum-virgin:wink1: so please be gentle !! After a recent split-up am finding that gorgeous shoes have helped me walk a little taller and will not break my heart. Possibly my ankles though......:irked:

A very warm welcome, nice to have another 'fox' who shares a passion for heels. Always nice to have girls on this forum. I hope you enjoy it here. :irked:

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Welcome Sly Fox! It's great to see more high heeled women represented here.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hey! Sly Fox, As the song sez "Breaking up is hard to do", but heels will help you walk tall. I am sorry to hear of anyone's suffering and I hope your time with us will lighten your days. What heels do you like to pick when shopping? As you can see my avatar, mine are the patent stiletto pumps. I've worn heels for quite a while and I haven't had any ankle problems, so with a bit of caution, I doubt you'll have to worry. Thanks for joining the forum!

Thanks very much for your warm welcome !! As for the shoes I wear, I tend to prefer stiletto heels. Anything pretty, pointy and with a good ol' spiky heel on it floats my boat, not necessarily too high. I think sling-backs look exquisite, but keeping the little suckers on my feet is a nightmare !!

Thanks very much for your warm welcome !! As for the shoes I wear, I tend to prefer stiletto heels. Anything pretty, pointy and with a good ol' spiky heel on it floats my boat, not necessarily too high. I think sling-backs look exquisite, but keeping the little suckers on my feet is a nightmare !!

Yup! Pretty, pointed, and stilettoed are floaters for me also. One of the main reasons I stay away from sling-backs is the constant fixing of the slings. When I've found a pair that kind of fits, after a while when I get use to the heels, the slings become so loose that they aren't worth the hassel of keeping them up. I guess I'm more partial to the stiletto court shoes that make my feet feel secured and caressed, while hiding my perceived feet imperfections, but still have the openness that courts offer.

If I can suss out how to upload pics then I'll have a go. Although I'm not a complete brain donor, I'm NOT technically minded !!

Do noot worry I am here a long time and are still struggeling to op load some of my pic.s. I am not sure but you have to on for a while before you can post pictures.