fun or thrilling things to do in ballet boots?

jumjum

hello everyone

i have two pair of ballet boots, and thats AWESOME!!

but do you guys/girls know something fun or thrilling to do with them?

thanks!

F1 racing?

Playing Magic, the Gathering?

Watching Dragonball Z?

Write love poems?

Lightsaber dueling?

:irked:

F1 racing?

Playing Magic, the Gathering?

Watching Dragonball Z?

Write love poems?

Lightsaber dueling?

:irked:

Lol! Lightsaber dueling? Now that I'd pay to see :smile:

I think it depends on what you find to be exciting as much as it depends on your skill level. Just going for a walk would be exciting enough for me. If thats not enough, why not go shopping for new shoes in your ballet boots? Thats always a thrill for me in 4inch heels!

Chris

I have gone driving in Ballet heels a few times. Very exhilarating....and very dangerous. So - I did it in a field...and got stuck in the mud...! Ooops...:irked::blush:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Evenn though I use crutches and wear only one shoe, I still love heels and wear a four-inch stiletto for work every day feeling very good about myself. Being one to not walk away from a dare, wore a stripper platform with my crutches and did very well in it. I have an overriding curiosity about ballet heels and just might try one soon. That alone, in only one with my crutches will be a thrill for me. E

Evenn though I use crutches and wear only one shoe, I still love heels and wear a four-inch stiletto for work every day feeling very good about myself. Being one to not walk away from a dare, wore a stripper platform with my crutches and did very well in it.

I have an overriding curiosity about ballet heels and just might try one soon. That alone, in only one with my crutches will be a thrill for me.

E

You're perserverence is inspireing. A ballet boot will sure wow them.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.