when did your fetish start?

I started my love affair with high heels when I met my second wife. She had quite a collection of high heels (some as high as 8 inches) and boots. She used them in her work as an exotic dancer. I would stair at her legs and wonder how she could walk and dance in some of those ridiculously high heels. They certainly made her legs look hotter than they already were and when she walked in them it was more of a strut of confidence. One day while commenting on a certain pair of her heels i especially liked, I took one of them and tried it on. They were a size too small for me but i did manage to get them on ( thankfully they were open toed slides). I stood up in them and tried to walk around the room. I was so surprised at how they made my legs feel and look. My calves popped out and I actually looked and felt very hot! My wife said they did look good on me and i walked fairly well but i needed to get a pair of my own so I am not streatching hers out. Well that was the start of it all. We went out the very next day and bought a pair of white, thigh high platform boots. she said that boots were lot easier to walk in because of the support. Well I wore those boots everyday as long as i could. As soon as i got home from work i would change into them and wear them all night long. It did not take long before i had bought another pair of boots and then my first pair of strappy sandles. It's been 7 years now and i own several pairs of shoes including a pair of Pleaser XTreme 809's with 8 inch heels and a few differant pairs of boots. I enjoy them as often as possible and look forward to expanding my collection.

I'd be the same. I have read that by definition a fetish requires the presence of the object for sex. This is not the case for me. I must say though that HH boots do add to the experience

Apologies. I'm new. I refer to the post below who says he doesn't wear them himself!

• 3 months later...
I too, was "attracted to boots" at a young age....My sister's go go boots caught my eye also...I remember wearing those red boots around the house when no one else was home, and "how good it felt"....

Don't worry about the 'feeling weird' thing. It took me over a decade to get past that and even now I get bouts of it just before going out in public. The weird feeling is you breaking the limitations that social dogma has dictated to you since you were first able to listen and comprehend. At least I think it is.

As I have started wearing heels daily to [insert destination], I completely understand and agree with CRabbit here as I have the same conflicts but i take it one heeled step at a time. It's librating :).

Back to the topic. My infatuation with heels started about 20 years ago out of my desires for wearing pantyhose and womens clothes.

-Nikki

I don't know when it started. My mother certainly almost never wore heels other then for social events. I know that when I began to look at nudie pictures I always prefered the ones where the girls wore heels. It kinda progresed from there. I never had the chance of wearing my mother's heels because my feet were already too big. When I finally scraped together the courage to buy some heels they were always too small to wear comfortably. The turnaround came when I went on my own to Amsterdam to go to a Black Sabbath concert. While awaiting the show to begin I visited some sex shops there and discovered they carried large sized heels. After that I was hooked. All I can say nowadays is god bless internet shopping!

I can't remember a specific age but it was definitely somewhere between 6 -8 when I discovered my mom's heels. There was this one pair of heels she had that were just 3-4 inches without a platform. But they only had a "wall" of material on the outside part of the heel. In other words, the heel was a closed toe, closed heel, and closed outside, but the portion on the inside of the heel was open. I will always remember those heels because I was able to wear them the longest before I couldn't wear any of her heels anymore after I started getting older. I do remember a time much later (I must've been 12-14) when my grandfather (on my mom's side) passed away. My grandmother on my mom's side had passed away nearly a decade earlier so it was time to clean up the house and get it ready to sell. It was a pretty emotional time as I was pretty close to my grandpa, but I had fleeting memories of my grandma. So when we were cleaning out the house we found a lot of vintage heels that my grandma probably wore. My parents were going to throw them away, but, since I wasn't old enough to buy my own heels and I was too big for my mom's, I took a few that I liked and hid them away in my suit case. When I got home, they were still way too small for me. They were just a simple sandal type heels with open toe, but I still couldn't fit in them. But I was so obsessed with wearing them, I actually cut open the strap that went over the toes and taped it back together with duct tape. (I still don't know why this seemed like a good idea, but I guess it was the only thing that seemed logical to me so that I could keep the heels and wear them.) Eventually I threw them away since they were so battered and I eventually couldn't fit in them either. But around 11th or 12th grade of high school I got friends with a girl that I opened up to about it and she was super encouraging of me. During a winter break we even went up to San Francisco together and she forced me to buy a pair of heels and some cute underwear from Forever 21. The rest should be pretty self-explanatory. I personally think that my heels are a fetish. I can eventually control my impulses, but if my girlfriend puts on a pair of heels, or I even start talking about them, I can get aroused pretty easily. But that's all I'll say on that matter.

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

I think I was a teenager, way back in the late 50's, when the large majority of women seemed to, to my recollection these days, wear high heels. I recall that at the printing works where I began my working life there were around fifty girls/women in the binding department and all wore heels, to and from work at least (heels were banned in the factory on safety grounds) of at least two inches.

I grew up as part of a conservative religious sect, and had no sisters, so I was very starved of any stylish feminine influences. The only shoes my mom wore were nearly flat heeled dull black oxfords could have passed as men's work shoes. One day while on a hike, I overheard another woman ask mom if she didn't have any "walking shoes" Well this led her to order a pair of what Sears Roebuck called walking shoes. What showed up was a lovely pair of moc toe styled slip on shoes with shiny crinkled finish and a narrow block heel nearly 2" high. Well she immediatly realized this was twice as high and twice as shiny as anything she'd ever worn, and completely unsuitable for the wife of a man with position in the church. They'd just have to go back. She tossed the box on top of the frig until she could run to the post office. Enter a young son who'd just "discovered" puberty by way of a vinyl inflatable toy, curious to know what else made this thing go. I snuck them out of the box and hid them under the dark desk where I did homework. The fit perfectly and felt wonderful. Later after everyone was in bed I snuck out and ran around the back yard in them, and made cool heel tracks under the Peonies. I was hooked. The "walking shoes" went back, but I soon bought a pair of white drum majorette boots at Goodwill. Here it is 40+ years later I'm still enjoying the sensations of heels.

• 4 weeks later...

So when did your heel fetish start? Was it always there or just happen out of the blue recently? Mine started out of the blue ten months ago when i moved in with m then gf. its funny.I also have a lipstick fetish which ive had forever but this just started and ive been feeling quite girlie as of late. my step daughter has a pair i was able to squeeze into back then. wife has a small pair. which I wore. Then i got my own pairs. I have two. a pair of pumps and sling backs. I am so in love with heels and my pumps. Im stArting to feel less weird about it too. Im also looking for my third pair. any thoughts on telling the wife? how do most woman take it?

I am having the same problem thanks for asking the question,Im looking for answers to.

Just at this moment time is limited so will have to continue this later. Anyway with me it started before I can remember like I was born with it. At an about age three or four I found a pair of gloves which had a very sexy attraction for me and I would put them on around the house when there was no need for them. Another note here is some of this information will appear to contradict earlier posted stuff and that may be because now I remember or because some things are a matter of degree. As to the specific of high heel shoes about 1985 that pair of Famalorie from a thrift store was the most significant starting point. About 1995 while pouring over shoes on sale someone heard me bitching that they were all too wide and replied just go tow sizes up and look in the women's department. This was what I wanted to do but now I had permission to do so. Have to go now be back soon. Have some more time now to fill this in better. Now if anyone has noticed any apparent contradictions in my story I can explain. Like when I say it did not start until 1995 but it actually started in1954. Some of these later dates are when I began to actively practice my love for high heels but prior to that in the seventies and early eighties I did collect some high heels with the hope that some day I could wear them out and about. At that time the most explainable day would come at the end of October. So with me it came at different times and in stages.

I'm not sure the word "fetish" is the best one to use. I'd say my appreciation for women's shoes started the moment I first time I ever put my mother's size 6.5 US D-Orsay pumps on my feet. I love women's shoes because they are alive with color, style, and energetic expression. How can one NOT like them? HappyinHeels

That is another good point that I had thought to bring up. There were a few deleted postings with the comment this is not a fetish websight. So we get together to discuss our fetish. Possibly this may deserve a new topic to define fetish.

To me the term fetish refers to something sexual, turned on by etc. Wearing girl style shoes has nothing to do with sex for me it's something I have always done, born with it as someone has said before and is the only answer I can come up with. When wearing my choice of shoes or boots it does nothing for me sex wise anyway it's just something I enjoy doing. I can think of a few things that do make me feel sexy but nowt to do with shoes or heels.

life is not a rehearsal

I don't remember when i started wearing high heels. I only know that i love it. I like how it makes me feel to walk. I like hearing the heels click away. i like how it makes me very aware of how i am moving my body. -G

• 3 weeks later...

My earliest memory of being curious about girls shoes was probably around age 4. I did not try heels till my pre-teens, when I could finally halfway fit into my moms shoes. That worked out for a while but eventually I could not fit into her shoes any more. When I turned 16 I was able to drive and get my own pairs. By 18 I could understand there was a sexual component, and they stayed as a fetish since I was unable to wear them as a fashion statement. I did make friends with a girl who knew I liked heels. I should have taken that time in my early 20's to explore wearing heels as a fashion statement :)

(formerly known as "JimC")

To explore wearing heels as a fashion statement is really not such a difficult thing to do because one can start with the most mild like I started with waitress shoes and my cover story was because those shoes were made for a lot of comfortable walking carrying and all day use and in addition to that all the men's shoes were too wide for me. The model that I chose had a heel of inch and a quarter. So if four inch heels is too big of a step try two inch. Now my biggest step was openly and deliberately selecting my footwear from the women's department. For me that was an obstical to overcome.

It was nearly 40 years ago as a child I hid form my sister in a wardrobe at her friends house and discovered the feeling of wearing knee length leather boots. I remember stepping into them to hide better behind the clothes hanging down and the naughty but nice feeling that swept over me. Any opportunity to wear that has arisen since has been taken but mostly in private. Many of my partners have worn heels for me and my current partner and I have a collection of boots and shoes I have purchased over time for her that fit me and just the once I tried wearing the thigh length 5" heeled pair in front of her and she did not seem too comfortable with it. Had she seen that I can walk in those boots a lot better than her alarm bells might have started ringing! :) I think i am so used to keeping my feelings secret that I do not need to bring them out into the open and share with my partner although it could be fun until she has one of those boozy girly talks!

• 1 month later...

just a little note

HappyinHeels says (page 1)

Why does the word "fetish" invariably refer to men? It also invariably infers some of type of degenerate must be lurking nearby.

I was reminded of a comment by Dian Hanson for Leg 's Show

"Fetishes begin when a boy is attracted to something shiny or soft, something that feels like skin. It might be the satin edge of a blanket or something silky, but it's perceived by adults to be feminine. So he's directed away from it, often sternly -- which fixates the boy on the object. His sexuality doesn't go away; it gets twisted. The realm of fetishism proves that, as a society, we're continuing to maim our children psychosexually."

Elegance is my second name

I have a hazy memory when I must have been 4 yeas old at most. I wore my father's wellington boots and was so happy stomping around in a little mud hole my sister had built in the back lawn. It felt so nice tó have my legs bound up and feel the mud squelch around my feet, Happy days indeed !!

• 3 weeks later...

So when did your heel fetish start? Was it always there or just happen out of the blue recently? Mine started out of the blue ten months ago when i moved in with m then gf. its funny.I also have a lipstick fetish which ive had forever but this just started and ive been feeling quite girlie as of late. my step daughter has a pair i was able to squeeze into back then. wife has a small pair. which I wore. Then i got my own pairs. I have two. a pair of pumps and sling backs. I am so in love with heels and my pumps. Im stArting to feel less weird about it too. Im also looking for my third pair. any thoughts on telling the wife? how do most woman take it?

Ever since the mid-1980s, while I was a boy in middle, I have always enjoyed seeing women and girls were high/flat heel pumps.

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones: