when did your fetish start?

So when did your heel fetish start? Was it always there or just happen out of the blue recently? Mine started out of the blue ten months ago when i moved in with m then gf. its funny.I also have a lipstick fetish which ive had forever but this just started and ive been feeling quite girlie as of late. my step daughter has a pair i was able to squeeze into back then. wife has a small pair. which I wore. Then i got my own pairs. I have two. a pair of pumps and sling backs. I am so in love with heels and my pumps. Im stArting to feel less weird about it too. Im also looking for my third pair. any thoughts on telling the wife? how do most woman take it?

Oohh, well, one piece at a time here I think. Started? I was very young when I first wore heels, but I realized that I had a love for high heels while in high school. Bought my first pair while in College, never looked back. Honestly, I wouldn't jump into another persons heels without their prior consent. Think of it this way, if they don't know and they catch you, there's twice the shock - one of you in heels, the other of you in their heels. It'll blow their trust in you out of the water, and that's not a good way to start the conversation :irked: Don't worry about the 'feeling weird' thing. It took me over a decade to get past that and even now I get bouts of it just before going out in public. The weird feeling is you breaking the limitations that social dogma has dictated to you since you were first able to listen and comprehend. At least I think it is. As for telling the missus, well, you missed your prime moment IMO - in that 'honeymoon' phase of dating and getting to know each other. Now though, I don't advise just dropping the bombshell and telling her you own heels and like to wear them - it didn't work for me at least. I'd go with a more subtle conversation, perhaps on the lines that some of the other folks here tried: bringing up the idea of other men in heels and asking her opinion on it. At least you'll know her response before you tell her but I do advise you tell her, even if she'll react adversely towards it. Just remind her that it doesn't change who you are, why you love her and why your with her and it'll work out in the end. Side note, might want to check the definition of Fetish. It doesn't apply to us all and probably doesn't apply to you :smile: Chris

Fetish? Hum! Well, let put it this way. I've never known a day without wanting to wear the stereotypically feminized, patent leathered, dressed up, court styled footwear. Due to the prevalent social attitude in my years of growing up, I had periods where I felt limited to secrecy in the place to wear them. At home as a child, it was considered such a taboo, that we never discussed any of my heeling activities in any way, except the disciplining when being caught for taking my sister's Mary Janes and other similiar pumps. There were even times, weeks on end, that I was denied the use or access to them, which made me more determined to have my own. The couple of times I did buy my own heels and when they were discovered, my parents made me give them to my sister. I was literally alone in my desire to have them, for no one else seem to understand or wanted to. What was worse is the fact that I didn't even understand the reasons for being so different and I wasn't about to talk to any one, as I felt such insecurities about a social life among my peers. Like many here in the forum, for years I heeled in the shadows of secrecy and obscurity, where I also learned some of the ways of deceit to my chagrin, since I naturally longed to be truthful in all my dealings. This mentality has made it extra hard to walk out the door in heels, even now. However, once I'm out and going, it helps to realize I'm not the only heeler any more and I want to experience many of the similar great times I have read from them. Now, as to your question. I definitely have very strong desires and thoughts for heeling in my choice of footwear. I have a collection of heels, probably more than most people and I'm constantly wanting more. It seems my programming from childhood in not being able to satisfy my desire for heels is still intact. Some might consider this to be a fetish action. It has some of the elements and I choose not to live with out my heeling choices. What's your thoughts?

My true heel fetish took hold only a few years ago when my wife re-entered the work force. I started to look at what other women were wearing to get ideas for her since I wanted her to look good too. In doing so, I became very focused on the effects different heels would have on the look of an outfit. So I would say my heel fetish is admiring women in great looking heels, and the pleasure of wearing them too.

As I have stated in several other posts, I have a problem with the word "fetish" as far as wearing or wanting to wear high heels. And as I have answered in some other posts, when I was but a young lad and saw my mom and her friends wearing high heels, I always thought they looked pretty and sexy in them, and I wanted to see how I would look and feel wearing them. So, I started wearing my mom's high heels around the house until my feet grew and I could no longer wear hers. Then I went and bought my own, and the rest, as they say, is history.

I was quite young when the desire to wear heels started. I think I was about 11, my foot size at the time happened to be very close to the same size as both of my sisters, my best friends' sister, and my mother. So I had a lot of fun that year sampling many other shoes, and I fell in love with the feeling. The following year or two my foot grew a bit more, so borrowing opportunities dwindled for a while. Around age 16 I managed to buy my own first pair. It stayed a private matter for a few years until about 10+ years ago when I first told my wife. Finally, about 4 years ago I started to venture outside in them. I don't know that I would still call it a fetish at this time. and perhaps it is based on another person's perspective, but I really just consider it a way of life for me right now. I do recommend you tell your wife as soon as you can. Try testing the waters, tell her how much you like heels on her and that you really have a strong attraction to them. See how that goes and build up from there if it progresses well. Try to not keep it a secret from your wife for long, it will only blow up on you in the long run.

To me not really a fetish, but more a way of life I enjoy what I'am doing and thats it. As for telling the other half, when mine found out it was like the end of the world. But she is now fully aware, and I still do my own thing as I have always done since the age of about 4, and she never says anything about it. We have been together for nearly 30 years, and I wear my heels when I want and girlfriend is out. When I am on my own I wear my shoes in public with no real problems.

life is not a rehearsal

Side note, might want to check the definition of Fetish. It doesn't apply to us all and probably doesn't apply to you :smile:

Chris

Well said.

Heellover21 I think you have got the message now that it's a way of life :irked: now to enjoy it.

Now your lady doesn't really wear, that could be the difficult one and as you've tested her there is going to be a barrier sorry two.

Now re: lippy with the above that is going to cause problems so keep that at the very back of the cupboard for now, I'm sure some of the CD community can give better advise when that comes forward or you go deeper.

As for encouraging your lady to wear more often it is just a matter of placing compliments to her and when some that are nice at the shops etc being fashion conscience with comment like those are nice how would you like them (but not 6" on the first times) and how good/elegant she would look in them. Jealousy comments like "I wish I could" come later.

Just don't do to "too girlie" suddenly in front of her, follow many of the early days threads and most will guide toward boots in the early days (a) they are more masculine and (:smile: easier to build up all the skills.

Al

• 4 weeks later...

My fetish is admiring women wearing heels. I think the first stages go back to my pre-school years. I remember sitting in a large chair (probably every chair is large when you're 4). I was looking through the pages of a magazine. At one point I saw a page with a small image of a man in riding boots tipping a top hat. I've since realized that the ad was for Johnny Walker scotch. I remember sitting mesmerized looking at that small image. The boot were depicted as being very highly polished. I know on later days I would search out that magazine find the picture and stare at it. I believe that was my foray into a footwear fetish. I have no idea how that was later transformed into high heels. Oh, and I also became a single malt drinker. Go figure!

For me it started when i was about 12. Initially it wasn't heels but other female footwear that was fashion at the time. From there it grew to heels and the sexual component was added to it. Always felt the urge to wear them myself, right from the start. I got my first pair of heels many many years later when i moved out of my parents house and moved to another city for "college". I was 24 at the time.

Boots, for some reason, caught my attention as a child. I was a kid back when go-go boots originally became the "in" thing for young women to wear. I was fascinated. It never really occured to me to actually wear them myself until I was well in to adulthood.

Let see mine started when I use to see my mom get dressed for work she had so many heels as she worked in a bank and back then late 60's 70's it was skirts or dresses only it really turned me on to see heels on her, I have not worn heels in about 7 yrs but will start up now

I could realistically cut and paste what roniheels just said and claim it as my own story because that's precisely what happened. We like what we like and make no excuses for it! Why does the word "fetish" invariably refer to men? It also invariably infers some of type of degenerate must be lurking nearby. HappyinHeels

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, new here but not to feminine fashions. High heels became the icing on the cake to my interest in stockings. Growing up in the 50's fully fashioned stockings were standard wear, then RH&T and patterned hose. I cannot wear regularly, but it is a wonderful progression....stocking interest at 10 or so, garterbelt and foundation items at 15 and high heels rounded out the package many years later. Now I do not feel complete without heels. I prefer open toe and shoes with straps to closed shoes to still have a glimpse of hose and painted toe nails. That for me is a complete picture.

I first became aware of high heels as a young boy, probably aged before 10, but when exactly, I've no idea. I started sneaking the odd try of sisters shoes early teens, and bought my own when I was about 18/19. Years of buying from shopping catalogues, hiding them and wearing in secret followed. Then I "came out" and started wearing heels in front of my wife, at fetish clubs and in public about 5 years ago, in my early 40s. I wish I hadn't left the public wearing so long, as it's such a great feeling.

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

So I could begin with what is a fetish? I'm not totaly fixed on HighHeels.

Yes, there absultely other erotic experiences without them.

But it's a great addition.

No, i dont wear them myself.

In my very personal opinion, i prefere to see them on a attractive woman as a amazing finish of great legs and a complete feminine look.

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

Don't believe it was a fetish thing - - I have always appreciated a beautiful woman in high heels. It just makes them look better. Over the years, I had purchased many items for my wife, but she rarely ever wore them. She never wears heels anymore (and for good reasons I might add). I made some comments about her never wearing certain items, and she came back with the comment; "If you like them so much, you wear them" So one night I surprised her. The kids have never seen me in heels, and she would prefer they don't. She has yet to see all the different styles I have collected, but every now and then, when we are alone, I'll wear something new. All the stockings, thigh highs, thongs and panties I bought her - - they are mine now, except for the bra's and such. No need for them. She is used to seeing me in Victoria's Secret undies. When nobody is home, I'm in heels. If I go away somewhere, I'll put on boots, but someday I'll start wearing some other heels out. It was a rather late awakening, and she has joked about regretting the comment, but she seems OK with it all for the most part.

My passion for heels goes back to when I was perhaps about 10 years old. In the neighbourhood I grew up in there was a large tree with some sort of small berry which overhung the pavement/sidewalk. Each autumn the fruit would of course fall and cover the walkway. My friends and I used to collect up some of this fruit and throw it at each other as young boys do. Also in my neighbourhood there was a girl in her early twenties at the time who, we were told, worked as a model. She was tall and stunningly beautiful, always well dressed and liked to wear high heels on her wayto wherever she was going. I was always mesmerized by her and a litte frightened of her at the same time. I particularly remember one time that was probably the basis for my love of heels ever after. My friends and I were busy collecting fruit under the tree when the girl strode towards us on her way somewhere. This day she wore a stunning pair of brown stiletto platform boots. As she approached she called out "out of my way small boys" or something to that effect. The group parted and she walked through effortlessly stepping on and flattening the sea of small fruit in her path. I was in love with her, with heels, with the whole thing. Looking back on it I'm sure she got a kick out of this situation as well.

When I was about 5 my sister had a pair of Mary Jane's which I really coveted and used to wear when I was unlikely to be seen. From about 12 onwards, I started buying extra high heels, followed by thongs hold-up stockings etc. My wife does not share my shoe fetish and does not like me to wear them out, so I have to pick my moments

So I could begin with what is a fetish? I'm not totaly fixed on HighHeels.

Yes, there absultely other erotic experiences without them.

But it's a great addition.

No, i dont wear them myself.

In my very personal opinion, i prefere to see them on a attractive woman as a amazing finish of great legs and a complete feminine look.

that is pretty close to how i feel. i definitely feel like i have a high heel fetish though.

For me, it is been 7 years ago, when it started but I remember a time when I was young. I was at a place around the woods, a event when I was at school for my first years. My aunt was wearing a black pair of chunky heel(i knew later her size was too big for me). A moment she picked me up in her arms and I had a special feeling. After that I wanted her to do it again because(very hard to explain) I liked that especially when she was wearing them.

After that until 13 years, I did not have any other things for women shoes.

At this age, I saw for the first time at many occasions girls who were wearing black chunky shoes like those one below but made better:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/408/51d7j9ewjel.jpg/

I am sure you know exactly those shoes who were more worn by girls at the same age of 13

Later in my life during the high school, I was interested by black pumps 2,5 inches to 3 especially those in black only!

It is my favorite color also:smile:

No one of my family had a nice shoe ward robe.

I started at the age of 13 to wear certain shoes or boots of my mother almost each day of my school in private.

A bit later I realized I was feeling guilty because i was wearing women shoes!

Since that, one year ago, I bought a pair but they did not satisfied me for many reasons:

I would break the wood floor, the heel was 3,5 and too high,a place to hide them, a way to sell them in case, the most common fear of people here who do not want to be caught by others because of their negative ways to react like stereotypes(what I hate the most). If my family,few friends and the whole quebec society know that a day I would feel too much anxious.

This is also why I still refuse to wear heels outside. I have never seen before a man wearing heels. Never. A guy in this forum said to me : Because they keep it secret and no one buy them a stores.

So the fact is if a day I would see a large number of men wearing here and it is popular, a new fashion maybe, I would buy one pair and wear it outside home. If I do not change my mind I will never wear heels as I always wanted.

So if the society change mind,open a way, accept the fact of men wear heel etc... you know

Why here never and in united states or countries men are numberous?

So I am one of those men who likes heels since a long time but still cannot wear them in public! I saw a survey on hh place who said the website convinced people to wear them out! I would say, inverse the survey, you are wrong!

What I realize is all of that is in my mind like another guy said. Most men wear them no problem! Why all that big anxiety for nothing?

It is a good question--->I am scared of what people would think, especially in my family! I do have a sexual attract for women but I do not want to be crossdresser and do not want to be associated with.

Ok I really have enough of that. I am gonna let you a while without irritating you with it therefore.

I do not crossdress (except in halloween as an excuse to wear heels :smile: ), but there is nothing bad with it, did you know that the mayority of crossdressers are hetero? I feel the same, bad because Ican´t wear hh outside, and here in Mexico things are worse, the shame would kill me and a guy that finds a Girl that accepts that her boyfriend likes to wear heels inthis country can call himself VERY LUCKY :penitent: (I had a gf that didn´t have a problem with my fetish, in fact she shared some pairs of hh with me :smile:) maybe one day high heels for men will be accepted :/

and btw my fetish started when I was 3 years old and loved to wear my moms heels all day, I stoped doing that because my dad saw me and he hit me and said that one day I would become gay if I kept doing that :/ but he never made my love for Heels dissapear :smile: I currently have 10 pairs of stilleto highheel boots :smile: