Lady Celeste

Would You Be Interested  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Be Interested

• Yes
    • Yes if the cost was not too high.
    • Maybe
    • No Thank You

Hi Everyone, I have been talking to another member and some interest is indicated in a High Heel Meet here in the Tri State area of Ohio Pennsylvania and West Virginia. My plan is to have everyone who can arrive on Thursday the 22nd of Sept. Have a late night meet and greet at the hotel and then go for a Friday shopping trip to several Malls in the Pittsburgh Area. Friday Night would be spent at a very friendly club for dancing and responsible drinking. Saturday can be spent touring the beautiful city of Wheeling West Virginia. The Sternwheel Festival is going on that weekend for entertainment. We can also have dinner saturday night and then go clubbing if any want to. A farewell gathering on sunday morning for a breakfast brunch in a private room at a very friendly restaurant would end the Heel Weekend.

Please let me know what you all think so that i can finalize plans for this event. I may also be able to get discounted rooms at the hotel if enough are interested.

Je t'aime

Celeste

Sounds wonderful - - - Can't make it. I'll be somewhere in PA called 'Kennedy Square' on a equipment training class and traveling with a real pure redneck militant evangelical, so no mention of heels for the week ending on the 23rd.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Celeste, I do not see much activity for this heel meet. Must be the time of year? Are you still going thru with it? I will be a maybe - it all depends on what my work schedule is and where I will be traveling. Honestly - Wheeling is a bit of a stretch for my customer base. Middle of Ohio would be better for me - Toledo are and south of there. But thats just me. Keep us tuned in so that we know if you will be there. Thanks for organizing this, Bernheels

Hi Celeste,

I do not see much activity for this heel meet. Must be the time of year? Are you still going thru with it?

I will be a maybe - it all depends on what my work schedule is and where I will be traveling. Honestly - Wheeling is a bit of a stretch for my customer base. Middle of Ohio would be better for me - Toledo are and south of there. But thats just me.

Keep us tuned in so that we know if you will be there.

Thanks for organizing this,

Bernheels

Ever get near Sandusky area???

Lately I have been swamped too the point where I'm lucky to get a total of 4 hours sleep on any given day, but if your in the area, I might just try to catch up with you. Weekends (what little I get) are kinda like catch up days for me, if you know what I mean.

It can be an informal meet if any one is interested. If at least 4 or 5 people show interest we can proceed. I hope y'all can maake it. Some great stores I know that cater to size 10 and 11.

Celeste

I will be basically on call if I can make it. Have you had enough response to schedule - or will you plan another time. I would love to meet you all and wear my heels - but have to take care of business 1st.

Let me know whatthe status is. I may not be able to do a whole weekend - but could make one day. If someone wants to meet just for a dinner one night - or something like that - maybe that would work.

I am open to ideas.

Bernheels