Complimenting a woman's heels

Irishwolf

So, I often see womem wearing heels that I, franky, think are smoking hot. What is the best way to honestly compliment her on her shoes without sounding like a perv? In all honesty it is a woman's shoes that I notice first before looking at her physical attributes.

I've had those times when I was younger that I wanted to throw a compliment or two to a passer-by or even a fashionable lady standing straight-legged waiting in line. Sadly, I was too young [and flustered] to say anything to them, in risks of getting a slap in the face. But the more I think about it (what to say and how to present myself), the more I feel ready and willing to take that 25-percent chance slap-in-the-face.

Formally "HHDude"

Complimenting a womans high heels? Every chance I get. Sometime get a compliment on mine in return.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Smile, say "I really like your shoes". Wait for response. If positive, you can carry it further with things like, "Where did you get them", "Are they comfortable", or perhaps more compliments "They look great with your dress" or if you are bold, "I want a pair just like it". Don't act like a perv, act like a person who really likes the shoes.

SArmeah - "No one cares how much you know, till they know how much you care"

Just drop it into normal conversation, I have not met a girl yet who has not appreciated a positive comment about her appearance. Don't focus on them too much or you may be considered pervy. if you actually know the person you are talking to then you should be able to adjust the level of interest. For example it's no secret at my workplace thet I love high heels and I can get away with some seriously sexual comments with the ladies, however I am always respecful and they know there is no sexual intent made towards them. Some of them also go out of their way to show me their new pairs or pictures of their intended purchases. Talking about heels openly with ladies is great as I'm sure most men will agree on here so s long as you are careful and respectful you will find it a very positive experience.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

This is what I answered in a similar post.

Posted Image 14th June 2011, 16:44 #10 (permalink) roniheels

I'm a Platinum Member

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am Male

Posted ImageRe: Busted.... Caught looking

If a woman notices you looking at her high heels and asks you if you are looking at them, just be honest with her. Tell her yes, you were looking at them and they are very pretty. Sometimes you might get a blush, a funny look, or a simple "thank you" and a smile.

Surely it's about what she gets rather than you?

If a woman notices you looking at her high heels and asks you if you are looking at them, just be honest with her. Tell her yes, you were looking at them and they are very pretty. Sometimes you might get a blush, a funny look, or a simple "thank you" and a smile.

As a complimentee (receiver of the compliment), I look kthe complimentor in the eye, give a smile to show that I saw him looking my heel over, then a wink to say that it is ok and I am not offended (anyone who would be offended is nuts), and leave it there. I am then very open to his opening a dialogue and have had many interesting conversations. E

Absolutely so, hopefully the glow in her will last far longer than the passing pleasure of giving the compliment.

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle

Well said! It's only since I started wearing heels confidently in public that I realised how disappointing it feels not to be noticed or get a compliment. So now I feel much more inclined to give a compliment and believe it can be positively received, even more so if I'm wearing my heels at the time too.

If you like it, wear it.

So, I often see womem wearing heels that I, franky, think are smoking hot. What is the best way to honestly compliment her on her shoes without sounding like a perv? In all honesty it is a woman's shoes that I notice first before looking at her physical attributes.

Just tell me you like my shoes. I love to have guys compliment my heels . I have no problem with it at all.

Just tell me you like my shoes. I love to have guys compliment my heels . I have no problem with it at all.

This. It's always the best policy to say it straight.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

“Um...er...excuse me, miss, but I happened to notice those...uh...things on your ah, feet, yeah, the shoes, that's what I mean...and I don't want to sound like a pervert or nuthin', but they look real nice – the shoes, I mean, not your feet, oh, no! but I mean your feet look nice too...with those shoes...and um...I just wanted to tell you so you'd know. Hope you're ok with that. Have a nice day!” :irked: Steve

“Um...er...excuse me, miss, but I happened to notice those...uh...things on your ah, feet, yeah, the shoes, that's what I mean...and I don't want to sound like a pervert or nuthin', but they look real nice – the shoes, I mean, not your feet, oh, no! but I mean your feet look nice too...with those shoes...and um...I just wanted to tell you so you'd know. Hope you're ok with that. Have a nice day!”

:irked:

Steve

An example of what not to do I presume?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Once upon a time, women used to wear sexy shoes and boots, satin lingerie and hosery and stockings and gloves and furs and..... We walked like a ladies because we were ladies. And you, men, you were gentlemen complimenting us. We are survivors from a Golden Age. Keep on fighting.

Elegance is my second name

• 3 weeks later...

Well, when you express it so well Roxy, I decided I must grasp the opportunities and not let them pass by.

Today there was a lovely girl wearing the most gorgeous brown suede over-the-knee boots with beautifully styled heels. I really didn't want to come across as a creep but I was wearing my black ankle boots with bootcut jeans (outfit1b.jpg) which gave me confidence that a compliment would be received in the good spirit it's intended.

I said "Excuse me, I just wanted to say you look fabulous in those boots. Have a lovely day", and she replied "Oh thank you, that's really sweet". We smiled and I showed her my heels as I left. (I know it doesn't sound like much but Londoners really don't talk to each other very much). From the corner of my eye I think another girl nearby overheard - I wonder if she'll be tempted to buy some beautiful boots too.

In my mind I don't want to be just saying "nice shoes" because I'm not complimenting the shoes, I'm complimenting her wearing the shoes.

If you like it, wear it.

That's a really good strategy! I'll have to remember that next time I have the opportunity. I never thought of it, but just saying "nice shoes" is just not the same as a real compliment aimed at the wearer and her fashion taste. I wonder if it would work in reverse. My wife has a friend who usually wears plain and unattractive flats and slides. What if I told her, "Excuse me but I just wanted to say you look really ugly in those shoes! Have a lovely day!" I believe I'd get my head handed to me. What do you think? :) Steve

... What if I told her, "Excuse me but I just wanted to say you look really ugly in those shoes! Have a lovely day!"

I believe I'd get my head handed to me. What do you think?

Quite possibly!

I think the same result would come from "Excuse me, but I just wanted to say that you'd look much better wearing a nice pair of heels instead of those hideous flats. Take care!"

:)

Chris

"

Excuse me, but I just wanted to say that you'd look much better wearing a nice pair of heels instead of those hideous flats. Take care!"

"Excuse me but I just wanted to say you look really ugly in those shoes! Have a lovely day!"

Two acts of justice

Elegance is my second name