Can any one help find these shoe?

boot polish

My wife has totally fallen in love with a pair of pink saddles she's seen in the Echo Falls advert, you know, the ad that plays during Come Dine With Me. I've been looking on line, trying to find something similar to surprise her with for her birthday, but no luck yet. A little help from the experts would really be appreciated. ps. its the pink, mid heeled and ankle strapped.

I think this is just a matter of looking....and keeping on looking all over the Internet and on the High Street, until you find some.

Or - you could send an Email to the 'Echo Falls' marketing department and ask them.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Your wife has excellent taste. I love them as well. I definitely would buy those shoes and then try to find someone that is able to wear the right shoe. They are too beautiful to have one not be worn, but then, a couple of women on my staff occassionally borrow a pair of my heels and I am sure that they would jump at the chance to wear these. Thanks for posting. E