Do you have the same size feet as your significant other?

zebra heels

Do have the size shoe as your significant other?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do have the size shoe as your significant other?

• Yes
    • No

I voted yes because we can share shoes. Interesting though, I wear heels 100 times more often than her, my foot is a half size longer but is also narrower so we can share. My wife loves me in heels but can not wear them herself, she has fallen arches and generally bad feet overall. You need good strong feet to wear heels and I do believe as a percentage more men than women could actually spend hour after hour in heels simply because they have naturally stronger feet and legs. (sure I will start someting with this comment but it is true)

Unfortunately, I can't. You guys who can certainly are lucky! It is incredible just to think about the opportunities wearing the same size shoe as your mate would bring.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I can't. You guys who can certainly are lucky! It is incredible just to think about the opportunities wearing the same size shoe as your mate would bring.

The worst is when you DO share the same size shoes, and your other half isn't accepting. There is potential for a shared wardrobe of beautiful heels and she isn't secure enough in herself to accept it!

I'm noticing a bit of a pattern here. Perhaps I need to knock up another thread to ask it though...

Chris

The worst is when you DO share the same size shoes, and your other half isn't accepting. There is potential for a shared wardrobe of beautiful heels and she isn't secure enough in herself to accept it!

I do agree with that -the non accepting issue-, I could mean a disaster. It's not my case were, if we had same size, we would share heels.

I am a about ½ to 1 full size larger (I wear a US 9½ to 10, she normally gets a 9) and I have a slightly wider foot as well.

My feet are close enough in size that many of her shoes would fit me but I have to fight the urge to put any of hers on since it would stretch them out and she wouldn't be too happy with me about that. :irked:

My last girlfriend - no. Her feet were deceptively (nice slender looking feet and toes) long looking, but smaller than my feet. My first girlfriend did share the same size feet as I, though she wore 2" heels at most. She did have me try a few of her shoes at one time, no heels though. I'm not going to say that's part of the criteria I look for in my next girlfriend, but if she's into heels, and we share the same size, then all the more reason to have fun with it.

If only, that would be perfect although we are only 2 sizes apart so I am able to wear some styles she has especially shoes she as worn in. Of course the beauty is she can fit into all my pairs if I want to see what they look like.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Sadly she is a UK 5 - 6 and I an 8. So when we match shoes it means even more fun and that we have done several times. Being asked if I put on the "wrong" shoes the answer no they are hers and these are mine normally get a very stunned reaction. Al

We both wear the same size shoe that is a UK 8 and it is such a pleasure to have about 50+ pairs to chose from. She does axcept that I do wear HHS, when we go out to buy shoes she often choose some for me. I just wish that I could afford the postage from over the blue dam to buy some there. Jay jay

Sadly no, I'm 1 size larger, but it's no great loss as she's not keen on wearing heels herself:mecry:. She does have one pair that I could just wear, but I've been banned from wearing them as I was making them stretched and too 'sloppy' for her to wear.

Not now, but one of my ex-girlfriends had the same size feet. She had several pairs of sexy boots that she used to let me wear, including a pair of black suede thigh boots with stiletto heels. One memorable night she took me out on the back of her motorbike with me wearing them, that was fun! My ex-wife also had the same size feet, but she only had a couple of pairs of shoes that I liked, and she hated me wearing heels. Going away from the significant other requirement, my cousin lived with me for a few months a couple of years back, she has the same size feet as me and about 30 pairs of heels, both shoes and boots. I had quite a collection by that time too and we used to borrow each other's heels quite regularly. My wife's feet are two sizes smaller than mine, and she leaves the heels to me.

Yes and it is awesome!

Her feet are a tad bit wider, so there are a few pairs of my heels that she does not wear (my blue pair and ballet heels) because I am afraid of them stretching and such, like others have mentioned. We do not wear any of them out in public; they are more of what you could call "bedroom high heels".

• 4 weeks later...

We're close - I wear a men's 9 US, she wears a 9.5w US. I can squeeze into her wide widths, as long as I'm wearing trouser socks or nylons, but like hhboots, wouldn't want to stretch them out on her. I used to be sick of hearing her complain about not being able to find the shoes she likes in her size. Now I sympathize!