New boots

bootcrazy

Okay. I like them. :(

I'd enjoy them more if I owned a pair, certainly. Interesting item for my closet, but still fun!

Seconded!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Quite a spectacle...

I have an old flat cap made in Cork. The message on the label inside has a long blarney about the tradition of Irish weaving handed down the centuries etc. and it then finishes with the line "Joy and Health to you who wear this".

A fine sentiment for you with your new boots!

/I

/I

Quite simply amazing. Are you going to the London heelmeet wearing them? They look to be at least 6 inches high. Perhaps you could post a few details with each picture - like heel height and size, the brand name and where bought, etc. That would be nice.

Ah, the images on the front page of that website, and the internal pages that I looked at, are all scanned in from the old The Little Shoe Box catalogue. I guess that most, if not all, of their products also come from that manufacturer.

Very nice boots. I want to try some of those on! I take UK size 6.5 to 7 though. Six inch heels would be awesome on a smaller foot I think. Hmm, they are truly amazing on your size 8 foot too. I assume that you have the model Z7 boots.

bootcrazy; I love those boots of yours. In fact, I own a pair similar to yours. However mine are made from kid leather.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

WOW! Those boot are pretty sexy! I really like the black patent material. They made high heels and boot more beautiful to admire and watch :( You can't ignore someone wearing black patent high heels or boots! What a beautiful spectacle to watch shining black patent high heels! :(

Gorgeous boots there Bootcrazy, I'd love a pair of lace-up ones myself. They look very similar to the ones that Leatherworks sell - the 'Valentine' knee boots priced at £130 :( But these babies are only £115 :( Becks.

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

a bit off the topic but i want a pair of the boots that bootcrazy has on the left picture. I believe theyre from icon-stilettos, and are identical to the leatherworks stuff but a bit cheaper. My only worry is that a) i wouldnt be able to find enough practical use for a 5.5in heel, and :( at around 100 quid pricemark theyre a bit risky to buy in case they dont fit. But i must say im really attracted to the style. Wish Jade would buy some but i dont think she could even stand in them bless her :(

Daz wrote:

Wish Jade would buy some but i dont think she could even stand in them bless her

I bet she could with practice. Why not get her a pair and encourage her to practice?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Actually Daz the pic Bootcrazy uses as an Avatar is from Leatherworks, they're called 'Gabrielle' and they're £130. I have a pair exactly the same - 5 1/2" heel in matt black leather with an inside zip. I have to say they seem to be made for those with a slim calf, so be mindful of that if you buy a pair. If I were you I'd email Leatherworks to ask them what size the calf measurement is for a given foot size, then you'll know if they'll fit. Have fun :( Becks.

buy some for Jade?? I have a 4.5 inch pair that are a bit small. Ive tried encouragement for her to wear them in for me but they hurt her feet after a few minutes. Shes got a problem with her foot bones and has to be careful :( Saying that i dont think i could walk too far in them either. Lot of practice for me too, but id like to say i could do it, and they look sooo sexy :(

Hi all Trolldeg:Skyscrapers are excellent to do business with they constantly kept me up to date with my order and are very friendly.Would recommend them anyday. Becky:The pic I use for my Avatar is indeed the Gabrielle boot from Leatherworks and one of my favourites which I will buy soon.I have got to get a new pair of thigh boots first as mine are getting a bit worn.

Zip em up tight and worship them

Hi all

Trolldeg:Skyscrapers are excellent to do business with they constantly kept me up to date with my order and are very friendly.Would recommend them anyday.

Thanx, their prices are good. I'm thinking about placing an order with them.

Do you have any boots from Leatherworks? I'd like to know if there is any difference in sizing betweeen them (since my usual size, 6, was too small in the leatherworks shoes I ordered a while ago).

Hi Trolldeg, With my extensive collection of shoes / boots from Leatherworks, this is the advice I can give you or anybody else: Sandals (4" & 5 1/2" heel) - order normal shoe size Courts / Boots (4" heel) - order normal shoe size Courts / Pumps (5 1/2" heel) - order one size up from normal size Also their footwear mold is on the small / slender side, so if you're feet are wider or your calves are slightly larger than normal then they're going to be a tight fit. Their quality is absolutely amazing and they have every style, material and colour you can think of - that's why I try to buy 2 pairs every month :( Hope the above helps.....happy purchasing. Becks

forgive my disgreement but it appears that icon-stilettos website stocks the whole leatherworks items and shows the same pictures. i emailes for prices and they are cheaper too. Id love so much to buy the pair beck has on the picture out of cuiosity. Ive always wondered of the feel of really high heels, but i dont know if theyre worth spending the money. after all i probably wont get to use them properly and probably would need lot of foot stretching :( opinions welcome :(

The feel of a really high heel is amazing. I still remember my first time in 5.5s, and those few moments of unsteady footing as I started to adjust to them. Now they're just commonplace when I do put them on. I suppose the moral of the story is to try and remember your fists with certain heel heights. The feeling is difficult to recapture.

I'm finding the Leatherworks website is corrupting itself on my browser, very irritating ~ all the lines and form boxes rewrite themselves repeatedly without clearing the screen until it turns into an illegible mess. But I did notice before it was too late that Gabrielle and the other two related styles are all done in half sizes right the way up to 12 which some people might find interesting. /I

/I

Laurie said

The feel of a really high heel is amazing.

I still remember my first time in 5.5s,

I wonder Laurie if you will get the same feeling when you go to 6 inch heels or will it lift you to even greater heights?

:o:(:lol::( :rofl: :rofl:

:( Sorry, I received an email earlier this morning (my time) that gave me an over dose of happiness and as you know one of the occasional side effects of happiness is sillyness. Sorry

Jeff

Hi Trolldeg,

With my extensive collection of shoes / boots from Leatherworks, this is the advice I can give you or anybody else:

Sandals (4" & 5 1/2" heel) - order normal shoe size

Courts / Boots (4" heel) - order normal shoe size

Courts / Pumps (5 1/2" heel) - order one size up from normal size

Also their footwear mold is on the small / slender side, so if you're feet are wider or your calves are slightly larger than normal then they're going to be a tight fit.

Yes, thanx. But the issue here was if the shoes from Skyscrapers/TLSB follow the same pattern in sizing. I'm thinking about ordering the thigh high boots with the special october price.

With my extensive collection of shoes / boots from Leatherworks, this is the advice I can give you or anybody else:

:

>>snip<<

:

Their quality is absolutely amazing and they have every style, material and colour you can think of - that's why I try to buy 2 pairs every month :(

Becks

That sounds like a shoe closet to worship! :(:(

/I

/I