Wow!

Catsuits are a great example of how nearly complete coverage can be so sexy.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Don't get too excited. If you go to google images and do a search for Karen Gillan latex, you quickly see that it's a fake, as are several others of a similar nature.

Nice find, very nice gallery.

After a good hour+ being spent inside that persons gallery and a little googling afterwards, I think I've found the shot that makes me go 'WoW'

Gemma Metcalfe @ Bennets Biker Babes photoshoot:(first pic)

Specifically why? Well, check out the heels she was wearing for a start! : (second pic)

(sorry for minor thread hijack!)

Chris

post-31111-133522950178_thumb.jpg

post-31111-133522950181_thumb.jpg

Don't get too excited. If you go to google images and do a search for Karen Gillan latex, you quickly see that it's a fake, as are several others of a similar nature.

Fake picture does it for me Richie.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Cripes, wow indeed but also finding a picture of Kiera Knightly did make me wonder whether they were fakes.

They certainly look fantastic but it does take the shine off - if you'll pardon the pun.

I would suggest the picture of Karen Gillan was originally of Alexandra Potter.