One pair of sandals, many outfits

loveheel

Which outfit with the Michael Kors shoes ?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which outfit with the Michael Kors shoes ?

• MK Blue Capris
    • Capri Jeans
    • Rugby Skirt
    • Maxi flowing skirt
    • Short Jeans skirt

My gf took some pictures of me in multiple outfits, wearing the same Michael Kors sandals. I bought the sandals in San Fran a few months ago, and really like them. They are very comfortable. Please let me know which of these outfits you like most. There are five outfits in total. Two with different capri pants, two with different maxi skirts, and one with a short jeans skirt. Thanks !

post-71-133522949941_thumb.jpg

Loveheel, You definitely got it. Outfit looks great.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

All very nice shots, you seem to have the legs and slender shape to make just about all of those outfits look pretty good, even the short skirt looks nice on you. I would say what ever you feel most comfortable in, otherwise I don't think you could go wrong. You're a lucky guy. :irked:

Hi loveheel. I suppose it depends where you are going. All the outfits are great, and the heels are fantastic, but the shorter denim skirt makes sitting decently difficult. Although it looks cool. I agree with hhboots, you will look good in most outfits.

As a fellow freestyler I will give my humble opinion,try more ''feminine'" tops, most models follow the pattern of the body.So if you have boobs,they emphasize them,if you have nice male chest, the same rule applied.

My preference is for the capri pants rather than the skirts. I think they go great with the gorgeous sandals. Guys look great in capris. More men should wear them. Do you plan to wear these outfits in public? Steve

Thanks for all the nice comments ! I have only worn a skirt once outside (the jeans skirt), but did not wear it with heels. I do regularly wear heels with pants and have only great experiences to report. Most people don't say anything, some look surprised, and many offer a nice compliment. I haven't done capris yet with heels, but I think I'll muster the confidence to do them on my next trip to San Francisco.

Of the two capris I think the smoother jeans ones suit the smart style of the sandals better and coordinate well with the top for the overall look. But my favourite has to be the floating skirt - it looks absolutely stunning with those sandals.

If you like it, wear it.

Sorry. Was still in the process of uploading. Here is the last set. The Jeans skirt !

I voted for the jean skirt. You have great legs and might as well show them off! Love the shoes to and agree a nice pedicure would be the icing on the cake (toes).

Nice to see that your wife enjoys your dressing.

Thanks for sharing,

Bernheels

• 3 weeks later...

Well, my vote's for the maxi flowing skirt which pairs perfectly with the sandals. Bravo to you and your fashion sense!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 5 months later...

All the pictures are fabulous Loveheel, I think is awesome that your girl friend supports your equality in fashion with her.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!